Thursday 17 September 2020

Hi Assalamualaikum it’s ok to feel upset. I miss you so much I don’t know whether or not you miss me too. It feels like ages we haven’t  talk to each other. I know I might be wrong to put high expectation on you. That’s the reason why I feel so upset right now.  Ever since  I realize how important you are in my  life,I couldn’t keep it oneself. I’m sorry to miss you. I’m sorry to letting you feel mess about me Forgive my yearning of my heart. I feel ashamed to express those feelings directly to you. Because I know where am I standing at, and who am I in your list of priorities. I know and I aware about our other sides of responsibilities. I shouldn’t think too much about us Am I? There are lots of duties for this present live that we must focus on to. Especially as a human being, as a son, as a daughter, uncle, aunt and top of all, as a slave of Allah. Sometimes I afraid to make the first move of stepping away ‘cause I know I’m not ready for it. And actually that is not what I wanted to. Soon or later, I must give my love for His have and hold. I trust my journey because I trust Allah’s plan is the best. To all who I really love, I leave all of you to Allah.As far as I can see, He will never take away something from us unless He replaces it with something better. For all of you who are reading this, I still believe on you. I know you can be the best version of yourself. Maybe all we need is only a deep fate, Love is PURE, so it will finds us the way. So keep the love PURE. Deal it with sincerity, cares, understandings, toleration & PATIENCE. Love Allah first, then Allah will reply back the love feelings through secret ways that full of wisdom. Keep praying, attempting, do our best, leave the rest to him. I mean, Just,Have faith in Allah.  Thanks for reading. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.