Wednesday 20 May 2020

Love In Silent

Assalamualaikum

Hi! Sabirah's here. It has been quite ages I haven't update this blog, right? Today, I wanna talk about love, which I almost to give up to. I love him. I don't know why. I just did. There was one day he told me that he more comfortable to be friends with lots of people. So I learned one thing that "Not all you love, will be yours or belong to you"

I try to accept the fact that he prefers to remain the relationship as a friend. It was hard, indeed. I cried a lot, I become weak, upset and a little mad and almost to become depress, which I have no any spirits and energies to do anything although anything interested me. I just make the story to be short. I lay back and ponder for awhile, I think about a week, I think about why this hit me so hard until I cannot start moving forward.

Eventually, Allah is the Merciful, I realize that Allah wants me to return to His infinity LOVE. I started to repent, read Quran, perform full 5 times salah/namaz without miss. Alhamdulillah I feel better now. Indeed, Allahu Rahman Allahu Raheem. I love Allah and Beloved pbuh Muhammad saw. The unexpected thing when I still love the guy. I thank Allah because He healed my heart from broken and upset of the guy. But I still have love on him.

I pray and beg Allah to save my heart and mind from being think about him. But again, I still love and miss him so much, Allah is The All Just, I leave my yearning of my heart to Allah. I mean, whenever I miss him, or suddenly think about him, I will directly pray to Allah so that I will be forgiven. I know it is wrong and sin to think about Ajnabi. I believe Allah will save me from carelessness of lust.

Now, I am so happy that the guy and I become very good friend. I told him that I love be friend with him because of Allah, to Mdrlba, thank you for being my best friend. I'll always love to tell you any benefit stories and share any knowledge together. I believe soon you will be the great man and leader. I believe that you will be successful to achieve your dreams. I believe in you even the whole universe drag you down. I still firmly believe that Allah will help you no matter what. I just want you to be the best mankind to Allah, I want you to know that I want to enter paradise with you, I will make sure to pull you to kindness, if Allah wills. InshaAllah. I love you for the sake of Allah. I will not ask any good return from you because I do this because of Allah.

Last but not least, you are always in my dua'. Allah is greatest Love and Nabi Muhammad saw is the greatest Love in my life too. I hope you so, abang. May the great blessing of Allah always be with you Abang. Aamiin. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.