Sunday 20 October 2019

Hi 2019!

Assalamualaikum

Hello everybody! Do you miss me? Sabirah? who always updating this blog but she is not like used to be. Right? hehehe. First of all, I really apologise to all of you. So, how are you doing? I believe all of you are doing great life, great job and great study, for sure! Believe in yourself! :)

So, it only left about 2 months for 2020 to come, isn't? And I just update, im so sorry, it just because I am so SO SO Hectic with my life, yet I still can't find one. But i still thankful that I've gain lots of experiences to make myself better person and better slave of Allah, for sure :) This world is immortal, this world is the place to collect as much rewards of preparation for hereafter :)

It is 1:22 am in the morning and I'm yet to sleep. It is because I feel nervous and worry  about what is going to be if I still can't manage to find a Part time job?

As my time is not only for myself, so I decided to quit from my Full Time 5 working days job to Part Time Weekend Job. But yet, I still cannot find one. Phew~ But! today is the day I want to settle down about my stuffs at renting room, after that, printing my set of resume/cv. Should I print resume or CV? Phew! and then I need to fulfill my crave? Oh dear! I need to be healthy person from now, I wanna consume more fiber, means that, I wanna buy fruits, veggie and more plain water! Oh ya I need to drop by at Sam's Grocer at Nu Sentral as it is the only grocery sell cheaper mineral water bottle! CACTUS brand, thank you soooo much.

As I keep searching for long term Part time for Weekend and PH, I attracted with one clothing boutique in 1Utama, im not remember the name, I hope that I will pass for the interview, please pray for me. Thanks! and I promptly saw the Walk in interview for IKEA Damansara too! It will be held on 23rd Oct 19. So yeah, I find 2 part time weekend job vacancy so far. Wish me luck!

I need to sleep now, I hope that the happy news await to erase away my sorrow *sobs* Dont be like me! I easily crying like a missing child ^^" It is ok to cry but please PLEASE, make sure that you LEARN from whatever previous experience you have deal with. So that...all of us will be braver person and...BETTER man! OH Yeah!! INSHAALLAH. Until the next post! Assalamualaikum. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.