Saturday 21 July 2018

Work Life as Customer Service Executive.

Assalamualaikum and it is 12:39 am in the morning guyss.. say whaaaat?

Okay Sabirah here.. I wanna share about my a little bit more experiences in CS field. It was fun yet challenging at the same time! I mean like when we are the only channel that most people to ask to, to looking for, to express their feelings to. So most of the time as a CS I am facing a different characteristics, behaviour and attitudes of people.

I mean like, you know, when we are as Customer Service we should convey the the best level service to people. but I am facing a mix feelings (mad, cry, happy n etc) at the same time! You know..it is like swing between work and personal feelings... like..ughhh.. all I can say.. be patient. phew~

However! I will cheer myself up every morning by making a video, which is I talk about some random topics or planned topics too.. Since my English speaking is not really good, I decided to make at least 1 minute video a day :) Sabirah is really sure, kawan2 also have something to cheer you up in the morning before beginning your day, are not you? :)

Well, let us see if a baby wanna learn to walk, they will fall down and get up again..fall again and get up again..and again AND AGAIN UNTIL SUCCEED! :)
That would be same goes to us. when we weak in English speaking, speak more! poor English writing? do writing more. What about to have full English vocabs? so read more :) and etc.

And also.. what Sabirah is actually wanna relate all this thing is in Customer Service since the begin of live. I learn to talk fluently either in Bahasa or English. I learn to make myself confident. I learn to talk fluently. And most important thing I learn to believe in myself..

My friends..,customer service is not about job or career, it is about we are facing it, we are doing it in our daily life. Please treat and serve people nicely, it is about treat people on how you wanted other people to serve you too :) is it ok? :) Sabirah hopes that all of us do the right things and eliminate some negative aura because the world is the place to spread peace and love, to fight in the war so that we can rest well in akhirat. Suffering in Dunya? Peace and Calm in akhirah. Thanks for reading & until next time.. Assalamualaikum. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.