Thursday 19 April 2018

Job Offer; PA.

Assalamualaikum

Firstly I'm not really interested in this job. I'd been approached by Mr. A from one of the Work Agency in Malaysia. He told me that I have to go through the online interview with employer for 1 week by yahoo messenger. I am still going through the process and I hope everything is OK.

At the beginning, I have a feel of the hesitation on it but.. I dont know I become trust in it. I hope I am doing the right thing. because I just follow my instinct after making Doa. I hope this worth it. My main intention is wanting to help my family and other people who are in need.

I think I wanna make a promise to myself, if I get this job;

1) I will help to solve my parents' financial problem.
2) I will help to settle my sibling's financial problem, too.
3) I will sedekah everyday. (helping poor people everyday) & my family.
4) Return kindness to people who helped me before especially in term of financial.
5) Marry with a man I love and make his wishes come true.
6) Perform Umrah and Haji, inshaAllah.
7) Make a business especially menjahit, jual tudung or buat biskut raya. (I will choose only 1)
8) I wanna achieve my dream to be a muslimah model

My first priority is not about myself, it's all about others. and I put myself last because I wanna make people happy. I dont bother if they would not return the kindness to me, but I just wanna make them happy because of me :)

I will update this post again. Pray for me. Thank you for reading and see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.