Monday 9 February 2015

The first 2015 writing

Assalamualaikum
I'm back for the first time of 2015 year. It has been ages I didn't practise my english writing LOL. but I'm thankful I'm quite speaking English with my friends at working place. She is Lynn. Oh Ee Lynn. She's nice..polite...kind-hearted person and top of all...she is leng lui!! :) Beautiful girl indeed. What's new about 2015? I think I wanna speak about my working experience and of course before talking about that, I wanna flash back my interview experiences!!! ouch....there're so many interview I have experienced..sometimes it's good..sometimes..too bad..nervous..stammer and sad..but sometimes happy!! There're so many feelings..so many skills...so many kind of people I have met in this live. but I think it's not challenging enough.

Although I did experience lots of interviews session, and works or we call jobs..but I'm pretty sure that the career live much more challenging. Speaking about career, of course we need to continue our study 'till the higher level as possible right?? I do have planned it once but I just take it fair and square when my mum asking me to work and get the permanent career. She dont want me to continue study due to lack of money and survival facilities.

Mama...bb understand you really well so....I will straightly go to work and achieve my still career/. now I wanna talk about 2015's target...I want to get motorcycle license..If there's chance to take a package both car n motor surely I will take!!! Before accomplishing my target, I must fulfill my budget LOL...so every month I need to save $500 enough 2 months the total is $1000 but it only can get motorcycle license..so I think I better save $500 per month for 4 months..so that I can take both license..but not forgetting the advance money to buy a motorcycle..I want to take LC but my big bro asked me to take LAGENDA since the petrol cost is saving!!! but amazing it's so speeding!!! Alhamdulillah..maybe I will take LAGENDA then. but.....the first choice is LC because I like the slim-looked motorcycle...but LAGENCE looks sooooooo FAT. It's ok lah, let's see how then.

Back to my mum wishes, she wanted me to keep working and achieve the career so....I determine to do so for the sake of my mum and all for Allah..not only that.... I need to survive by searching side income due to the higher cost of living...in the future much higher..aND...HIGHER!! I need to think about saving money for having him who will together perfecting an improving each other...no other than him..but who ? LOL? hahhahaaa thinking about marriage I think it's too far away..so I think I want to get the stable live so that my mum will happy...

FAMILY.... I once have one biG HAPPY FAMILY but.....where are they right now? we have been seperated...I miss the happy and cheerful moment with them....It's ok...I will walk alone in this live jorney back to Allah because I know He's always watching me..

Believe or not..I'm waiting for....lalalala~ It almost 9am and I need to get ready for work// will be updating here again and re-decorating my childish  dusty blog ^^' till we meet again cheerio and...zai jien!! :)


assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.