Thursday 12 June 2014

Push yourself beyond the limit

Assalamualaikum

''To push yourself beyond the limit is important vital thing we should to do to accomplish your goals...dreams..it's for your bright future..''

I've been thinking how I could change my family to be better in aspect of economy.. Now I'm listening to few nasyeeds that make me feel better because its lyrics are really meant to me. I'm sad and happy so I'm crying and laughing profusely at the same time...O dad where are you? O mum why are you being like this? O sisters, brothers...why are you not like everyone else..O my family why we are different and facing toughest situation like this...are these a temporary test from Allah or long lasting kifarah? I'm scared.... I know I'm not supposed to questioning these type of curiosities. Allah has planned everything for His mankind.

I'm trying to search for side income according to my ability and knowledge. yes, it is ONLINE BUSINESS. For short, business called as biz. It almost 4 online biz I have found yesterday but I will try my best to choose the best. I know there will be no the best in this world accept Allah's plans. So I'll try to consider what I'm doing now and in the future. There's a girl 23 years old...or should I call her a woman? hmm I still wonder so I decided calling her sister. Her name is Ashikin. but she'd prefer me to call her Kak Ekin.

There're 2 of 4 online biz, I just contacted two people successfully. First is from Kak Iffah, she has explained me everything about it..But she's not kind of professional biz woman..but who I am to judge her? hmmm that's because she didn't ask my age..and my others identity basic info so I didn't ask her identity too. But she has promised me to explained and teach me everything once I join it. But let me think twice or as many times I supposed to do.

Next is from
Kak Ekin, 23. She's nice. Once I told her my reason to find for side income, she said that she used to be like me..But I can't trust her right away..So I keep checking his profile pictures, information, conversations and socialization of her's. I think she's kind of person who can be trusted and open minded. she's kind of professional too. she love kids. she works as occupational therapist but I still doubt to directly trust. She did ask me my identity basic info. I'm a bit afraid because I'm still just a secondary school student and has not much knowledge about business so I'm afraid that I will be cheated. But I'll try to be professional too. Now Im searching and getting a little bit knowledge about business because when I meet her soon, I will not be cheated with some info easily. I'll try to do salah istikarah too. May Allah facilitate it. pleasee..Aaamiin.

Tomorrow I have appointment with Kak Ekin and her consultant at her office which next to Midvalley..I'll try to be tough and as professional as possible..I already tell my mum about this..but none of my siblings know about my action of this because I know there will not allow me..I need strength and  self-esteem. O Allah I need your favour.. I hope everything will be going smoothly and ending up by making wise decisions..inshaa Allah..Alhamdulillah...

therefore the situation that im facing and going to face are what ''To push myself beyond the limit'' so I hope you will be inspire and try to do the same...to do the same here doesn't mean do business like me..I mean when describing about push ourselves beyond the limit means explore and try to do something new that will give us goosebumps and courageous. I will explain this with more details on the next entry..please anticipate. Assalamualaikum ya akhi wa ukhti..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.