Wednesday 11 June 2014

The opinion from lovely sister

Assalamualaikum

After I telling my sister about the story...the conversations went like this :::

Me: after all the procedure done, he's suddenly ask me to fill my phone number to original transaction.. then i filled my number to that form.. but so strange that phone number blank is not neccessary. then i thought maybe he wants my phone number xD but he never contac me till now, lol lulu why im thinking like that x) how shy i am ^^'' she say goodbye to me and smiling..that smile really shines XD omg why im being like this haishhh lulu why must fall in love is a man nature? ^^,
ya..that's it. that's the story how i fall in love with him..maybe that's my another love at the first sight?..hehe so sad of me ^^''
lulu..im still love him, but i even dont his name..but i think i have to control..who knows he's already has gf right :'DD but i wish to meet him again what's your opinion lulu? i think my story is not interesting coz i think maybe she treat me like that only because he has to give the most good costumer service to every cosstumer he serve right? people said never hope too much in everything and anybody.. but i just love him..is it wrong..but ya i will try to control this feeling...sigh..

Lulu sis: Ohmy Nana, your story make me smile widely dear. It sounds so cute, fun, interesting, shy, and sweet on the same time. Really!!! That guy must be so lucky coz seems your love is innocent. Aaaah... Just read your story I feel sooo fly dear..
So since when you've fallen to those guy? You really never talk to him again? Why? Its not wrong if we have some hope to someone dear, coz who will know if those one will be our soulmate someday? yehet!! Don't hide it, don't hold your feel coz it will hurt your heart. If you fallen to him, just let it go. But, give all of your feel through Allah first, you love him becoz Allah. You love him becoz Allah created him
So if we can't be with him someday, we won't feel too disappointed, coz Allah had plan everything. If he will be your soulmate, so he won't go to anywhere, just loving him as you want coz its not wrong. Thats all that I can say xD Kkkk~ you're sooo cuuuute dear..... really....

Me: ya you are right, Allah's number one love we have to hold. i like your opinion thanks so much lulu :'DD Ya..since that day, i never meet him even in coincidence or intentionally ^^'' maybe i will go to that bank again and see him from far, i hope he's working on that day ^^ ya..i think everything we do, our niat must be for the sake of Allah :') hehe u're cute too coz u'r confuse in your love feeling but i think u deserve good guy like u good woman is for good man but now, the most important, i have to finish my school life and start working and achieve my ambition, i wish u success in your career too lulu unnie.. im happy chatting with u, u're friendly and open minded sister maybe we chat next time? i need to off now assalamualaikum lulu unnie

Lulu sis: That's what I mean dear!! You're so smart girl!!
Aaaw, I hope you can meet him soon and as often.. Hope Allah make you two to be together someday. You deserve to get the best for you too coz you're an amazing girl dear. But now you should focus on your school first. Your future is still so far, don't think abt it too much first. Focus on your exam!!! I pray for your best in your life and everything you do dear. Yeah talk later soon, wa'alaikumsalam wr. wb.



after Im telling my sister about the 2nd incident the conversations went like this ::

Lulu sisaaaaw nanaaaa.. Im so sorry coz I just open my fb, there was smth happen to me so I should clear evertything and I couldn't open my acc abt 2 days past. jeongmal mianhe dear..
and after read your story I just like "wow, my little sister seems really fallen to smone. for sure!!!" really I cant hide my wide smile, you're sooo cuute and feels so innocent with your act. And my dear nana, I think you dont need to think abt love too much, I think you should think abt your study first. I dont mean smthing but your future is still sooo long dear.. so dont worry abt love or anything, if that lucky guy will be your destiny, so he won't go anywhere. really, I hope you understand what I mean. Its oKai for you to loving someone, but dont too much dear. enjoy this feel but dont get into too deep. oKai? ^^ focus for your parents and your study first.

me: im so touched. that's the opinion and advise i want to hear from u thank u i will not think too much about love because i realize it affect my study too unnie, it gives me more disadvantages coz i cant focus on my revision now.. u r right lulu hmm just wanna tell that if i become 25 ++ years old soon and suddenly I see him intentionally or unintentionally, then I know he has no gf or partner yet on that time.. I will greet him directly, n confess my love then ran away byeee!!! then i will never meet him again coz I hope and I pray if Allah really destined me and him, I hope he will search me no matter how the method are ^^'' okay unnie that's it i want to tell u, it sounds silly for me, but what's your opinion lulu? after u give your this opinion, I will be satisfy unnie give me your opinions coz school break almost start again ^^, and it's very seldom we can talk again like this :'DD


Lulu sis: Aaaw dear, I'm so happy coz you always accept my opinion kindly.. That's what I worry abt you, I'm so worry if your school will be ruined if you think too much abt love. Yeah, you need to wait until the right time to confess everything if you want, and I think 25 yo seems so right I'll support everything which can make you happy and if you think it's the best for you. And no, don't say your act as a silliness, I think it's your innocent and cute side instead, I really luv you dear. hihihi


The conversation end.

I really agree with lulu unnie's opinion. i like when she said i need to FOCUS ON STUDY FIRST. I also share the story with my friend who is a guy, Fajrul. His opinion quite the same with lulu. Just DONT THINK too much about love. My final decision see you again LOVE AT 20 ++ ... GOODBYE FOR NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.