Monday 9 June 2014

Memories with long lost close friends

Assalamualaikum, I wanna talk about hanging out with friends plus one of my dreams that have been achieved on 7 June 2014. I thanks so much to Hidayah and Syazwani or I'd prefer call them Yaya and Wani. They are my close friends but we're not close like used to be since we are not same class and age. I very keen to feel the surrounding of the big town and shopping malls. So my friends brought me there. thank so much dear..i dont have any words which can express my feelings right now, so here...for this time entry..i would like to tell the stories..opinions..memories and of course my experiences during I was in there.

I departed from home at 7:30 in the morning and arrived at the Sg.Buloh KTM within 8:00 a.m. Maybe it was too early and my friends havent arrived yet. so I just sat on a branch.. After seeing my friends were all gathered. we buy tickets to KL Sentral, After arriving in KL Sentral, we took a break while eating and buy 'token' to take the LRT. I'm not sure how to spell 'token' rightly..i just spell it the way i hear it..hhhhh but its size is circle like a coin but the colour is blue which written RapidKL on it. That's my first time buying the 'token' by touching screen. first, we just need to enter the money, the map will come out and we touch the KLCC for two times.. so yah..we took the LRT to reach to KLCC. Actually we can take MONOREL and directly go to Imbi station but since my friends said it very crowded and messy so yah...we just off to KLCC and just walk in to Times Square. As we walked to Times Square, I see Bukit Bintang, Sungai Wei, Pavilion, but we dont enter it, just passed by because we just want to look around..

Ermmm I remembered the awkward things happened when we were in cinema. We watched the 'Melificient' movie..the story is so satisfy and awesome..It's like a sleeping beauty story..but just A BIT. The movie goes like there's one fairy sized like a human and she has a pair of wings which can make she flying up above the sky..her name is..... MELEFICIENT. one day, there's a boy fall for her and they both be in love. I dont remember the boy name lol... but the boy were betrayed their love when the King announcing that whoever able to kill the fairy, he can replace his throne. They boy who being a man cut Melificient wings and revealed that he has killed the fairy.. when Melificient become adult, she plans a revenge but at the of the story she live happily with a young girl who she love so much and she also able to get back her lost wings that has been stolen by the King (the boy). But how?
so hurry up! watch it by yourself :) If I tell you the story from begin to end, you will not feeling any surprise..I hate to watch movie which about love couple...partner and so on...so this Melificient movie is all about the true love of sincere heart. Should have remember the true love is not certainly about between two different genders.. Ermmm the awkward thing happen to me when my popcorn fell on the floor because of a boy who shock me like crazy..i though there's no person sit beside me so i put my stuff on it, I become shocked by myself really....how ashamed... why I always being so chaotic...? hmmm....how to get rid of this man nature..?..//sigh//

I dont know how to tell more details on how I was going there because it was my first time reaching at the big town and shopping mall. plus i didn't remember every single way to go there..I think I will try to go there by myself because I need to survive and stand on my own feet. Ermm...even though we were very exhausted and tired, but it worth because we were happy to be together again..plus the experiences I got is how to take LRT and MONOREL 'cause we back home by taking MONOREL and change the train to KTM at KL Sentral. Now I little bit know how to change the train at KL Sentral. I need to master it completely so I hope I could survive when going there alone soon. Pray for me >< '

I have few opinions that I think people would agree with me. Well in live, we are growing adult, so we supposed to know and master on how to go anywhere. First we can ask people for help and guidance..but for the 2nd time we should go by our own, we might be lost or spinning, therefore...we should be friendly and asking public people for help..we still ask for people's help but at least we try to go by our own. I mean there's no companions. So, dont be shy to keep asking people..as the Malay proverb goes 'Malu bertanya, sesat jalan'.

Secondly, we should know how the public transports are working...like..from where to where, how to buy tickets and many more that relate with public transport like train, bus, taxi and others. I heard news that MRT public transport will be invented really soon. so I really anticipate it :) Thirdly, if we have our own vehicles that we can drive and and ride by our own...but those people however should learn and know how the public transports are working because I'm sure, people who have their own vehicle will eventually need to go somewhere by public transport...of course the important vital I want to highlighted is to have both cars and motorcycle licences. It will ease your works which soooooo load.. phew~ I hope my college and working life would be going smoothly.. In shaa Allah.

Then we back home at 4 pm and arrived at our respective homes about 6 p.m... I actually was too sad because the taxi charged me so expensive.... As I walked along the Kemuning Street, I saw many monkeys were hanging on the trees and some of them were playing on the road...At first I felt so afraid because they might chase me, but when I think again...they are my friends too. lol.. but I'm serious. I just treat all animals are my friends because I love them... I just LOVeee them <3  I saw a boy suddenly pooped out from his home gate and trying to get rid of the monkeys away.. The boy was using a bicycle so he was like protecting me lol..He kept making round trip for 2 times just in case to make sure I pass the monkeys safely...I want to thank him but since I was too upset about the taxi charge so I just gave him a nice face and walked away..It was too funny when there were 2 monkeys were very close to me, just next to me, the monkey try to scared me but I just acted like didn't see them... then they really do nothing to me..phew ~ what a relief ~ alhamdulillah ><

When I think again..the boy is so sweet. lol. because he has convinced me. He protecting woman. I mean girl beause I'm still girl.. kekeke..The boy is very similar to me, I guess he just around my age, maybe he is my childhood friends..but...so pathetic I cant remember who is he actually..but we are neighborhood for sure..?
So yeah...I think I should stop now because I notice there're lots of mistakes in grammar, vocabs and many more..^^'. so I leave you with some photos which were taken during we were in the town..see ya wa ilallikaq qariban :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.