Wednesday 4 June 2014

The mature me + The Childish me

Assalamualaikum my friends and my readers, even I know there's no readers to my blog xD It has been too long I havent update this blog coz I was so busy with other things that I think it's really waste my time. I'm so upset but I think we have to turn over new leaf, right? :) For this time entry, the title sounds so kiddos, so it is? Yes it is. I'm not sure whether I already being mature, thinking maturely or am I still in childish zone? I ought to investigate myself.

Firstly I want to talk about Kpop, since I fancy EXO which is one of the Kpop boy group, I become so addict until I follow their daily news..It really affects my study and give me bad influences when I always think about them and being fallen in love. I think that's very idiot me. I should stop by this second. All I get are bad consequences. Then I thinking again that being so addict and fancy in Kpop is really make myself down. My school academic and educational achievement become worse and it worsen my courageous to obtain my target and mind set to get an excellent SPM result.

I know, Islam doesnt forbid us to enjoy with entertainment but there's few conditions that we have to follow. It's easy, it just do not too much enjoy with it. We can have entertainment, but not too excessive and do not too over with it. So here what I want to explain is myself who already being over with entertainment which call Kpop. I decided to be moderate in fancy kpop. I already make new fb account which I dont follow any pages that relate with kpop and I have deactivated Twitter account since I'm not very active in FB, my first social account that I love is Yahoo and followed by Facebook. Since I have made Twitter, I really forget about my Yahoo and Facebook. so I think I dont want to be disloyalty. I know it might sound silly but yeah..this is the real me. So yah, I'm now only have Facebook which named 'Patience Nur'.

Back to Kpop, now I dont follow their daily news anymore, Im just listening to their songs that give good meaning without relate any religion sensitivity. But it's differently to me, I am more love to listen to Chinese songs since I'm now trying to learn Mandarin. I also in progress to learn alughotul arabiyah too, but the problem is I still dont have Dhuha CD which contains children Arabic songs. also i dont forget my nasyeed songs that being my permanent favourite :) Actually I really love to learn and use the baby steps when I learn something new. Just let it slow, but we understand it. So...
I think I'd better to balancing my time. since this year i will face SPM, so I think I dont want to focus on learning new languages too much.

If you can read that first title I wrote, ''The mature me''. Actually, I wanna talk about my feelings. But this is different. this is about LOVE feeling.. I dont know how to tell this story because I will make it long coz I really weak in summarizing the story that happens in my real life. Oh man...it sounds eww.. About a month ago, I went to bank because I want to take out my monthly money by walk in to counter. It has been a year I havent take out my money by walk in to counter. So..I little bit forget about its procedure.

It was early Friday morning and I didn't go to school because I need to go to bank by myself. It was Teacher's Day celebration too. I was upset because I was absent on that special day. I stated that it was early morning right? I went to bank and I think that I was too late and the bank was full with people. Then I rushed into the bank and quickly took the bank-in form. I didnt see surrounding me, I thought there were so many people are waiting, so I quickly filled the form until I forget to write my name, my phone number, the date, and my signature! ouch...it was very poor me. I only wrote the total money that i want to take out and just put my bank account number.. I pressed the red button instantly to get my turn number. Without checking my bank-in slip, my turn number has been called to the counter 3! I said..what? This is too fast! I looked at the counter 3 from far, and I saw a man, so he is the one who will serve me at the counter 3. haiya...you know what, apparently there were very least people in the bank because it was still early in the morning..ayo..yo..

So I dashed to the counter 3 and give my IC and bank-in form and others. At first, I dont have any feeling toward him, I dont know who is his name, since I dont know his name so I called as Encik ehem.. Since it was Teacher's Day, so the conversations became like this:::

Encik ehem: Assalamualaikum, welcome.
Me: Waalaikumussalam, thanks, Mr I want to take out money so here is this.
Encik ehem: okay,..but  miss..pardon me. could u fill your name, your IC number, the date, the signature and the phone number?

You know...I was veeeerrryyy ashamed because all the blanks are necessary except phone number xD

Me: oh.ya..I forgot to fill it, Ok sure but..*searchig for a pen*
Encik ehem: here is this *lend me a pen* and he's smiling :)

OK..alright, I still not feel anything toward him on that time even though he was smiling to me coz I think that smiling to costumer is necessary right? ^^
While I was filling the form, I didnt realize that Encik ehem looking at me closely, i mean he make his head ahead to my face. when I was done filling it and turn my head front and....

Me: yes Mr?
Encik ehem: Dont you...go to school today? *asking curiously*
Me: oh..ya..ya I didn't. today was techear's day soo i ermm didnt go..but yahh...i think it's okay. i need to settle this quickly. *i was stammer*

do u know why i was stammering? because once scene that he close his face and asking me with that gently voice, I was like...haiyya....''why are you so behave''... after he heard my reason then...

Encik ehem: oh i see.. *smiling widely* well do u want to take out money to buy gifts for teachers? right? dont you? *asking me with his wide smile*
Me: oh ya..it is :)

since Encik ehem unbelieve that he guessed it rightly then..

Encik ehem: oh, really! do u want to buy gifts for teachers? really? so...it is?? *asking me curiously while smiling soooo wide* xD
Me: ya...ya...it is Mr.

then he search for something that I was not sure what he searching of? then I think that maybe he searched for a pen that i borrowed jus now xD soo I lend his pen back since he didnt see the pen was hidden behind. Then...

Me: here is this..*I lent the pen and smile to him*
Encik ehem: oh ya.. thanks *while smiling and laughing a bit to me*

he touched my thumb fingertips and I was very shocked..Apparently he wants to take my fingerprints so I should allow him to do so because it is one of the procedure but...haishh HE CANT DO THAT IN FACT

Then everything was finished, I thanked him and he thanked me so I stepped away with my flying feelings.. hmm...that was very make me fall in ....hmm is it love?...but wait! is this we call love? I mean love at the first sight? no way > yes way > No WAY!

Since that moment, I started falling in someone again and hoping that this feeling that I feel right now isn't fake. this is real. After a month, I went to the bank again..I take my number and standing while waiting for my turn's up. since it was many people so i just standing and just let the oldest to have seats. Then I looked at the counter 3 and I saw him again..he was working on that day. Since my numbers turn was too long to wait. so I take this chance by looking at him...was that called as stalking? No right? xD i just look at him for few seconds and quickly turn my head to other places but...i did that several times xD my heart was beating bumping so quickly..I feel so nervous when looking at him so I hope when my turn has been called, I will not be called to the counter 3 because I really dont want to face him because I'm very shy because... I'm shy lah! ^^' I mean when we love someone, we will be shy to talk to him or her right? :)

my number is 1168 and the screen shown that now is number 1166 so I prepared myself to hear properly which counter should I go to. I looked at the counter 3 and i see Encik ehem was still serving costumer so I was like phew~ I will definitely get another counter. I dont want to see him. so shy >.< Then suddenly I heard...''1168 counter 3'' I was like....whatttt???? is this a dream?? I cant believe it that I have been called to counter 3? then i looked at the screen to make sure of it. so it is..I have been called to counter 3, soooo it means I will be served  by Encik ehem again... I slowly walk to the counter while braving myself and murmured ''sabirah...please act like mature and no feeling like LOVE'' at the moment reached the counter, I gave all the necessary things for taking out money. for that time, I filled all the blanks in that form properly and rightly! :) but I didnt fill the phone number blank because its not necessary. but u know impossible things definitely happen when we face with someone we like..

Then Encik Ehem asked me ''do u have phone number?'' then i close my face to him in case that I didnt get what he say.. so yahh I think he wanted my phone number but so sigh....actually he want to write my phone number on that bank-in form...ayoyo..i was too perasan lah xD then it was very spoiled of me >.< guess what? i wrote the wrong date to that bank-in form! but i really confident in myself that the date was 1st june not 2nd june! then Encik ehem asked ''miss..what date today ya?'' he asking me while put his smile that make me feel whyyyyyy. then i become doubt to myself I answered .. it is 1...eh..2..eh..eh i think 1..but 2 maybe! hahaha it was really pity me. Encik ehem laughed to me coz I was very panic xD then he said '' today is 2 june'' he said while smiling and laughing while correcting my date xD haiyaa.. why must be smiling when saying the 2 number? ayoyo his laughter very sweet. since there were many people in that bank so everything he did fastly and this time i put my fingerprint by myself...haaa...so strange right? coz last time he did it for me xD I dont know whether he still remember me or not because he has many costumers everyday and plus beautiful costumers :) so maybe he dont remember me *sigh* after thanking him, i off from the bank slowly and turn back to see him because i will not see him for 2 months after this..Im so sad but i have to.

He never know I love him and he never notice I like him.. I even didnt know his name...so until now I just called him Encik ehem.. so yah..I wish to see him again :"D I know this is silly but here is the bank-in copy slip that i still keep. it only 2 copies slip but there's only one slip with his real signature..here is this..xD
so this is his signature..but i cant trace his name through his signature tbh *sigh me*



I dont know why Im being so weird. The mature plus the childish me?? it comes out with...so sad XD I know u guys might be think what is the mature side of me in this entry? everything shown immature and childish right? alright here is this..my own opinion, the mature side of me is ''falling in love'' and this is my 2nd time, but this time crushing is different because i firstly fall for his kindness. But my sister say that I have to focus on my study first and get excellent achievement and achieve my ambition...career...my future.. it's not wrong to love or to like someone because that feeling is actually a man nature.. only us have to know to control ourselves. Alright, maybe i will keep him in my prayer only and not thinking him in my daily routine.. so yah... it is....

Hmmm...since Ramadhan almost approach us, and my mum already booked for bazaar place at kg.baru. so I think I want to sell something by my own. since my mum sell food and drinks, and I will sell a things that differently..I decided to sell button badges. but i dont know where to order it..so I by myself surfing the internet and lastly I got it! hhh how can I become so brave to enter the mudah.my website? xD actuallly i ever heard that website before that's why I brave to enter that website..so i text the number and ask to order button with my own design..Encik Afiq was replied me and he said I have to send my design to his email...I would like to promote his instagram is DioceseMy. go and search so that u can order buttons from him :) At first I felt so doubt because this is my first time buying in bulk and i was afraid i will be cheated. so I keep messaging with Encik Afiq to make sure he is really can be trusted, then he said if i really want to believe in him, I can take the button from him by myself at Cheras where is the place he makes the button..But I said to him that I'm still school, I only knows to go anywhere by bus and train only..taxi is rare coz i dont have much money xD so it is impossible for me to go to cheras by taxi..haiyaa.

He was too shocked and ask that how old am I? then i told him my age and he gave me discount xD he said to do not call him encik, but call him fiq instead..but i feel very awkward to call him by name only! then i explain to him that i rather and prefer to call Encik whenever Im talking with the man who is older than me. then he said he is truly older than me, he is 29 yo but he insist me to call him just with them name fiq.. so okay..that's what he wanted, so i just call him fiq. But the things that i really mad is when he's not calling me 'cik sabirah' >.< he even dont call me Miss, Cik or Sabirah..at first he called me awak..then become calls that I think it's uncomfortable.then I feel want to mad at him but i decided to tell him in good way without hurting him so i said.. encik, im not really comfortable with that called. i feel very strange. just call me cik or..just sabirah ok? ^_^ but i think he's touching. since that he only reply me in short message because usually he was very cheerful when discussing about the buttons with me..but i just ignore him because I'm a girl right? so i have to defend myself from being called like loving words. so yah, i feel so relieve he didnt call me so anymore.

then we end up to meet at Midvalley, then he said to me that his house just in front of ktm.. So I offer myself to go that ktm which close to his house so that i can meet him at the train only. so he agreed with me. I ask him which ktm? then he said BTS (Bandar Tasik Selatan). the i was like haaaaaaaa? where is that? then i ask my mum, my mum said it situated after midvalley ktm. but i have to through others ktm first.

I have no choice coz i need to see that he is really can be trusted. so I went to BTS, which is sooooooooooooo far and I feel like in frozen while in train. the journey was too long about almost 1 hour. so yah..as I arrived to the BTS ktm, I wait for him at the ticket place..so yah..we meet each other, he seems like a chinese... i thanked him and laughing profusely at the same time xD We are actually dealed to have a little bit long chat since i dont know how to sell button with reasonable price. since i was too rush because i need to back home quickly plus it almost raining..so i just quickly say good bye..and said to him that i might order from him again. so yah goodbyeeee..

So that's it..I never update with very looooong entry and stories like this before. I think I got a lot of memories and experiences since I get into 17 years old so I think I want to learn more because soon I will go for work and I have to know everything about paying bills, bank in money, posting parcel at the post office, how to change the train at the KL Sentral xD, how to take monorel..LRT..and how to go to well-known places, to make loan, what is ASNB what is PTPTN what is Tabung Haji and Baitul Mal, i have to know it more details and deeply and many more i guess... so yah.. i end up this entry by showing u guys the buttons badges that i already got :) tadaaa!


                                      





So that's it! the button that i have ordered from DioceseMy.
Wait! there's another button that is the special one from my bestie :)


the word written on the button is my name 'SABIRAH' Thank you Zafirah :)

well i guess that's all for now, maybe i will always update my blog from now on...frequently :) since i'm not busy my life with kpop anymore, so I become my old me..i mean i back to my blog time..fb in leisure and Yahoo by mailing with friends. hmmm.... thinking back about the man who serve me in bank, I wish to know his name because age doesn't matter for me ^_^'' seriously. I don't know what should I do now, maybe I would not much remember about him. I will try to throw this feeling away while im still a student. maybe I will meet him oneday and on that time he will find me and confess something that I've never expected. But I think I'm hoping too much....So I'd better go now until next time. Ilallikaq wa zai jien! :) *arabicmandarin* assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.