Friday 28 March 2014

Fasting- Puasa! :)

Assalamualaikum semua..

I'm waiting for Ramadhan right now, I just want to express my feels here. I feel really keen...eager to welcome Ramadhan month, Ramadhan moon :) I actually regret because I never feel like this before. I dont know how my life would be if there's no the month of Ramadhan...I might struggle and strive for SPM this year, but I'm not expect more for the result because I know my potential.

To be honest, I want time and days fly so fast because I know I will face with death eventually. It hurts you know but we have to. Oh ya, back to Ramadhan or in Malay we call puasa! fasting! :) I actually want to eat dates againnnn!! Aww the taste is sooooo delicious, scrumptious aaannnd yummy! :) plus it benefit us in many aspect :) For instance, it can give us energy that remain in full times and days. it also cheering up our flagging spirit, sorrow and gloomy day. Dates are the most important to keep our health always fit! InshaaAllah.

I hope I can find more peace in Ramadhan...hmmm really I want to change.. but when I think about my family matter. I feel so weak and not courageous. I always say WHY my family is not like other family. whose mistake? hmmm can't blame other though :'( But life must goes on. I'm trying to be strong. INSHAALLAH. I also really want someone to guide...I always think someone is form of human..but I never realize that 'someone' I'm asking for is always watching me, saving me and be always by my side all day, everyday...that's it...He is ALLAH....

I feel I am far with him. I want to close with Allah...I want to take care of Allah...I want to be by Allah's side like how Allah always be by side of Rabiatul Adawiyah... I hope I can meet Allah in Lailatul Qadr. Aamiin ya ALLAH. INSHAALLAH... please facilitate it... please I'm begging..I miss you ALLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.