Thursday 6 March 2014

Leisure

Assalamualaikum
Kaifa halukum? I hope everyone are in the pink as always. Now is 00:59. yes it almost morning. and there is this! it's already 1:00 am. This is my leisure because yesterday I haven't receive many homework. Today I'm going to talk about the first monthly test that is just round the corner. I need to be prepared to face it and I hope I do. I am thankful because there is one things that I really want to accomplish but it's hard to do it, and eventually I did it. I have close my twitter. Maybe soon I will close my facebook too. So there will be just email and blog that I can access when I'm on my internet.

Wish me a very good luck guys for my first mnthly test, it's hard to get A+ for every subject but as Intan Izzati said, to be success, we just have to remember two words::: 'Try harder'. When we sacrifice more, we will get more. As Imtiazah said too, if you keep be patient and you will get something that you never expected.

Those who stay in hostel are very lucky because they have to however follow all rules and regulation of their daily schedule, but me, I live in my own home, I've got many things to do other than homework and study, sometimes I do play more than study, so I dont have my own fix daily schedule, indeed i never have one. Now, I just depend to myself whether I can control myself for what necessary to do and what is not necessary to do.

To my bestfriend, Imtiazah Sabrina, I am sorry again Im, Im aku minta maaf sangat. I didn't pick up your call and even didn't send you any message. Im, when I back to normal, I mean when I already feel peace, calm, no stress, no pressure and obstacles, I will find you again. Im, since you are not at here, I have no friend to express my feeling, I know we have Allah but I myself feel a bit relieve when I tell you my problems and stories. I dont know Im, why I'm being so stress everyday, maybe the science stream subjects are hard for me, but I want to try loving it so that I will study happily. Im, I need your pray, I hope we will meet soon. Bitaufiq wannajah Imtiazah in your test and exam! :) I know you are smarter and diligent student, you will be excellent! Good luck! InshaaAllah :)

Alright, maybe this is time for me to sleep, or should I say only take a nap? ^^' Until next post, ilallikaq wa ma'assalamah. assalamualaikum. zhou an!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.