Friday 20 September 2013

This is me

Assalamualaikum

Sometimes I am very disappointing to myself, I think its quite few times I can't control my anger. This is me, so I really can't bear what I feel. But in order to be patient, I have to deal with whatever situations and feelings. I dont why...being form 4 students, I am idealist but my grades comes up and down. that's a fact. im so sad but i have to accept. Everytime I hear to other advises, I become aware but why myself did not take actions and determine to change? It's so hard but only easy to say, I need guidance. Yes, from now on I have to make a mind set, but not a target, because a target only trick my mind just for a moment. If I got a chance, I want to achieve something that will make myself always want to go advance in many aspects.

When at school, im thankful to have new friends. My old best friends. I dont know how to say, but still they are my friends. please >< Now I have farhana, lisa, kaushalya, fateh and amira. they are all my cheerful friends. But one different feeling though; I feel that Syahirah is a true friend for me. Everytime I be with her, my heart feel calm, and I feel very comfort with her. She is gentle, kind-hearted, clever and cute indeed. But farhana ever said that I am her new bestfriend. Thank Allah because there is still someone treat me so. but... I feel something different, i mean something that hiding beyond farhana thought and feeling toward me. Am I having a bad thought now? oh no... :( I'm sorry farhana. Astaughfirullahal'adzim..But indeed I need friend that can together with me perfecting each other. Im not looking for a perfect friend, but I need imperfect friend that lead me and I also lead her to perfecting one another. How sweet this friendship would be..

I think that's all for now.. Im sorry, my this time entry just to express my feelings. Maybe I'll be back with Islamic, advises, wisdom and moral value entries. INSHAA ALLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.