Sunday 4 August 2013

Thank you, Terima kasih, Nandri, xie xie, syukran, kamsahamnida

Assalamualaikum

yeah.....waalaikumussalam. Thank you to all my friends who gave me the birthday wishes, prays and good words. I really loveeee it and I hope Allah will shower you guys with His everlasting mercy..InshaaAllah..

Syaban is already gone...Ramadhan is going to leave us, Syawal is waiting for us.. These three months will never be apart <3 It's really connect each month and we must feel it! How Allah love us and still give us the chances to repent and change to be better. Only us must be struggle to obtain His blessing and mercy.

Actually I suddenly thinking that why are so many news about people's death that I hear..and see recently, and mostly in this blessing month of Ramadhan. MashaaAllah..SubhanAllah. How lucky they are. Guys, not even a man death, but animals' death are one of the major news I heard.. Animals' death...mostly my cats. How touching...I almost can't bear seeing my cats, my kitten leave me. There must be the most happiest moment which is just me and my cat feel and then tomorrow....they're gone..just like that. Si Kuntut, Si Kecil, Shin..How I miss them pretty much. Tear drops. Just let it flow. I hope to see them in there akhirah.

Man's death, mostly I hear from news on TV, mostly artists, and I hope they will be forgiven for all their sins and enter paradise with happy. How lucky to meet Allah in this Ramadhan. How I also want to feel it. to see it.  And this is the most touching and blissful death. Bilal of mosque was died in the most blessing way. He died in his last sujood in the mosque. How lucky to die such like that way in this merciful ramdhan. SubhanAllah....mashaAllah.... Verily Allah is rahman..Allah is rahim.

2 weeks school breaks maybe it's enough to celebrate syawal and completing assignments. Only us must know how to manage our time.. including myself. self-note must be always to say, to remind. Getting the second test grades after this upcoming breaks is one of the most suspense and shock moment. indeed..phew..

Ahaa! if you are in uzur, you still can get lailatul qadr by reading quran translations, dzikir to Allah, solawah to Rasulullah, and listen to Quran reading :) InshaaAllah, there's also a history about uzur woman who get lailatul qadr, so muslimah, don't give up with Allah's mercy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.