Wednesday 24 July 2013

Ramadhan, don't leave me.

Assalamualaikum

Alhamdulillah wa syukurillah. All praises to Allah, the Creator of the universe. I'm not sure whether I really satisfy of my deeds. Everytime I open the FB and Twitter, there're always some posts remind me about my relationship with Quran and Allah. But once I think about my relation with my family, they are my life, siblings and parents. I feel sorry at myself. Dear, do we treat our family like we treat our bestfriends? Is it true that we are sometimes more cheerful with our besfriends than our parents? our sisters and brothers? Astaughfirullah'aladzim..how mean we are.

I often thinking about how to heal my relationship. heal to be better. This is a lovely month, why do we still have arguments with people? How could people still keep a revenge? A person's mood can change easily. Happy, exciting, laughing, smiling, and cheering. It possibly change into sad, moody, crying, and mad. Astaghfirullah'aladzim. How can we manage it all? I can't. I really can't. But the things that impossible could be possible. So I have to keep improving. Keep trying. Ramadhan's moving rapidly, unconsciously. Do we still be able to catch the Lailatul Qadr? MashaAllah..SubhanAllah..

Nuzl Quran is just round the corner. I hope I will have an opportunity to take benefit of that special day. Dont forget the second test of July. Do I ready enough? Not even school test, but life test that Allah has been given us. Do we always be prepared? Ramadhan now is already passed 15 days and I'm gonna miss it every single Ramadhan. Think about that, what we do in along 14 days Ramadhan? what are deeds we have done? Do we feel peaceful so far? Do we realize any good changes in self? MashaAllah...how to realize it, how to reach it and how to really feel it. May Allah give us a sign.

I can't typing so much here so I wish to meet you again. Assalamualaikum, ilallikaq, anneyeong, wa tian jien.


dates before other meals. InshaaAllah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.