Saturday 27 April 2013

My narrative essay?

During 2008 year, there was something new happened on me. I was so happy but did not know why. Perhaps because I was a child on that time. I walked to the England optical shop with my mum at The Store shopping complex. Well, I am sure all of you know what I was going to do there, is not it? Making a new spectacle. huh, what else!! buying some cookies there? Impossible ^^' My sister detected me that my eyes were spoiled. She asked me to go to her England optical shop which was her work place as a usual stuff there. I was accompanied by my mum. Thanks mum.

When we reached at the spectacle shop, my sister serve me and I was thought that I was her costumer in that shop, not her sister!! ^^' but my mum just treat her as a daughter. 'Tijja....!' shouted my mum like a hen lost its chick? oh no, that was too much, in fact it was not like that. I'm just making a simile not a smile. alright? read it once again ^^'

without wasting my time this night, I just put the picture here alright? here is this >


so yeah, these are my spectacles. the first blue frame spec is my spec when I was in standard 5. while the second spec is my spec since I was in standard 6. It's funny huh? yes it is. My friends were laughing when seeing me wearing such a shape spectacle like that, for the first time. and until I get into 7th grade in secondary school, I changed into the third oblong spectacle. and now I am in 10th grade but I am not wearing it anymore. My eyes are not completely heal but it's okay, I'm still can see something very distance and very close. It is not so worse, that is why I do not need it anymore. Actually, I found these three spectacles when I was tiding up my room. I found a white box that consist many my old stuff. my primary stuffs including that spectacles. I feel very happy and wear it one by one. everytime I wear every spectacle, I try to remember, rewind and flashback the sweet and bitter memories in the time I wore that. How touched! I smile and cry, smile and cry, keep crying and smile again because of those memories. I just love my memories and experiences. Alright, that's all for today. Yeah I know this is not an attractive narrative essay. Forgive me >< See ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.