Friday 23 November 2012

Trying to be personal Vlogger

Assalamualaikum wbt to muslim readers and hi to everybody ! Yesterday I felt so stress because ... oh it's too personal . After I faced all the pressure , I keep myself lonely in my room . I don't know what to do . I want to go trough Internet network but the Internet line was too terrible , slow like a snail . but I think snail is faster . Oh...that's too much =P Alright , concerning to the title above , actually yesterday I made a video which talk about improving English . That's because I have nothing to do . Not because I wanna be a Vlogger . lol . xD So I decided to make a spontaneous video . Actually I didn't wish at all to make a video and be a Vlogger . LMAO . How many times I want to tell ^^''

Seriously . I'm not good at speaking , writing and listening in English . I'm a beginner English learner who really wish to be an advance learner . Alhamdulillah I'm mproving my English very well . I can speak , write n listen in English but not too fluent , high vocab and sharp ear . Here is the video I made yesterday , but this is just a screen photoshot . I don't want to publish the real video because I am shy . ROFL xD here is this =P


Hahahaha ! What a pathetic face right... Whatever . My face never look serious except during study =P Seems likeI am an expert who's teaching something from this photoshot right ? My sister just want to puke watching my video . lol . It is very horrible because the webcam is so blur and unclear . Oh...if only I have a Canon or Nikon =) plus I speak very shutter because every moment infront of webcam make me stammered ^^'' In this video I share about improving English . There are 5 ways . Actually there are lots of methods to learn English faster , easier and unconsciously . But I just mention what I love to do in learning English . 

If you guys want to know how I improve my English , you may search the old posts in this blog . There are two post . English part 1 and part 2 . search it by your own =P Well..suddenly I feel eager to be a private Vlogger . means I want to make a video but only save it in my PC ^^'' I also want to include English subtitle in every video so that I can understand what have I said . LMAO xD

Severely , I really wish that no one will fancy or interest in me . Especially boys . because boys easy to love girls rigth ? I pray to Allah so that I will never fall in love until I achieved my ambition . and I hope there's no boys or men have a love feeling on me . Don't love me until I achieve my ambition and full of Islam knowledge =') DON'T EVER . Thank you . 

We live in this world actually merely to obey Allah . nothing else . Because of many modern and famous of world , many people forget the Creator (Allah) . I hope everybody will balance your deeds and knowledge between world knowledge and akhirah (hereafter) knowledge . So that we'll get advantages at the hereafter . InshaaAllah . Allahu'alam . Until next post . ma'assalamah (be safe) . ilallikaq (see you) . Assalamualaikum .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.