Sunday 4 November 2012

Another memory

Hmm....hmm... it just left a memory . ='( Well , I supposed to be HAPPY...! =) Alhamdulillah . Hey guys , this is another this year memory I wanna share with all of you .

Before I begin , here's the salutation for you guys . Assalamualaikum for my muslims readers and hi to everybody . Here is early morning 8:20 AM . Actually it's not that 'early' . I actually have to clean up , tidy up my home as usual , sweeping , wiping , scrubbing , hanging clothes and playing with cat . But this morning my works have been done by my dad . I don't know why . Anyway , thank my dad so much better =)

Oh yeah , I wanna share about last year , final year of school day in 2012 . I forgot to share another one sweet memory . Here we go , this sweet memory was held on November 1st 2012 which day I participated for collage technique for Mercu Tanda conducted by Sejarah competition. This competition that we are given one big white paper , and colourful papers . First of all , we had to draw the Mercu Tanda (landmark) . Mercu Tanda is like a tallest and larger building in Malaysia . There was just 4 group participated for this competition . Actually , one class must representative for one group . I don't know why all of my classmates didn't want to join it . All of them rather choose stay at the field to see a game . Even in the hot day . Netball and handball game . Alright , can be accepted . So , I was the only person representative for my class . I decided to combine with another student from different class . and most of them are the students who quite weak in academic level . Weak in study . But , it did't make any matter for me . Because I love to be friend and close with everybody . Especially muslimah . So I thought this is my opportunity to be friendly and add my circle of friends . Plus , we must be talkative with everybody =)

So , I started to form a group with them , if I'm not mistaken they are Syuhada , Syamila , Naemah , and Syaza . It is out of my expected ! Guess what ? I thought that they were silent and shy people but it was instead of that . They are so warmer and friendly . They love talking with me . They are also creative people . See guys , even though they weak in study , but they have the feature adorably =) I'm very appreciate them . They are also cooperative people . Everything we do , they will help each other . Weak student in study sometimes have their own special for example , good in sport , drawing , singing , and decorating . It is awesome right ? Be thankful for that . We make a KLCC twin tower . We decorate it nicely but after finished it . It was look funny . That's very humor ! If only I have that picture , I will show you guys . I apologise for that because our work was taken by teachers immediately .


Few days later , the last day of school , the day of giving presents had arrived ! We didn't expect that we get the second place/rank for Sejarah competition . The first place was taken by B1 class . Arab class . They made a Putra Jaya building/mosque . SubhanAllah , wow ! It was adorably beautiful =) Very attractive . After that we went to canteen and distributed the presents . All presents in form of food . Junk food yeah . It feel so shy when having a snapping with them , yeah , I just join it with the tired and exhausted face . I was so happy anyhow . Alhamdulillah .

Well as usual , I edited this picture at pixlr.com =) Well do you see me ? If yes thank you . I am simple at school . I look so messy . About my tudung , yeah , it ALWAYS messy . ALL TIME . just chillax right ? So this them all ! 

So....that's all for now . This is what I wanna share with you guys . Thanks for reading =) Well , Syuhada loves to speak English . I hope I could chating with her in FB >_< Some voices ; ''hey, you'r bluffing up us! you said that your next post will be talk about your activities in along school break . Where's the promised post huh !!? We're waiting for that .'' Me ; Oh , it's my fault . Just wait and see , I am so sorry! Alright back to real life . *in fact, no one waiting for that* ^^'

Okay buddies . InsyaAllah I will talk about my plan in along school holiday . InsyaAllah >_< Until next post .
p/s : In this life , we must be a moderate person who is not so high and who is not so weak . 
Assalamualaikum wbt .