Tuesday 30 October 2012

My Favourite Malaysian Vlogger @Youtube.com .

Assalamualaiku wbt . Today I wanna talk about my favourite Malaysian vlogger or it known as AYAM . What's that ? Ayam goreng ke ? Haa , don't be starving =P It's means , Angkatan Youtuber Anak Malaysia . Okay , we must be proud or thankful for that . They are many vloggers in Malaysia nowadays but most of all , I just love 4 vloggers because they use English and Bahasa Melayu during talking . and their English are very clear and obvious in pronunciation . They are Adibaah , Aiman Azlan , Aisyah Syakirah , and NadiaSyamila .

Actually , there are others vlogger such as Matlutfi , AnwarHadi , Shahrincool , MentolPecah , MrTheAllShare , JinnyBoyTV , MariaElena and so many more . Can't count with fingers ^^''  Well yes , their English are also definitely good . My top 4 favourite vloggers are that I mentioned above are Muslims . They get an inspiration and idea making videos through others vloggers from others countries . They also use their own opinions when making a video . Can't deny that every of their video inspires me so much . I think it will also inspires all of you too . What the evidence ? Want it proves ? I will post one video from everyone of them that very inspiring . Here is this >>

Adibaah : http://youtu.be/mL-p76TUKPA (Hijab and Styles)
Aiman Azlan ; http://youtu.be/QYDa10BvLD4 (Why we shouldn't cheat on exam)
Aisyah Syakirah ; http://youtu.be/cZG0c9rkxe0 (''Yes we wear tents'')
Nadia Syamila ; http://youtu.be/Uhu2RwUX3YM (Can Muslimah wear stylish hijab?)

That's it ! =) I hope these video will make you impress . Not only English video , I even love to search and explore many dakwah video . Come on guys , if we disable to step and go for Majlis Ilmu and approach the ulama's , at least we have to search it on Youtube , it's the only super easy way to listen to talk , speech and advices everyday as our daily basis . What for ? All of us have faith (Iman) right ? Many ustaz and ustazah say that our Iman is very thin like a tissues . Therefore we must listen to advices and watch a moral valued video or story daily . It's depend on you guys , there many ways to improve our Iman everyday such as get along with the ulama's , attending the Majlis Ilmu , joining any motivations and watching through video on Youtube .

So far , I'm so thankful that I've lot of changes since I decided to love watching inspiring video . I hope everybody would aware and realize that advises are very important and vital in our everyday life and we must listen to it continuously to ensure our strength of Iman . I'm not say that I am good enough . As my bestfriend says , 'nobody's perfect' . We as a Muslims are very important to get advises from other people too . Don't think a weak person cannot give us the advice . I really wish that I would get advices from people around me and Alhhamdulilah , I've got one friend who has a very unique long name , it is Danial Harith Shah bin Iskandar Shah . Oh ? does he from keturunan raja ? Oh well , he don't . but perhaps he's among good guy and Muslim . InsyaAllah . He quite often give me many advice and I'm feel very spirit to improve myself . Thanks you my brother, Shah . I owed you . Only Allah will pay your kindness .

**back to vlogger** Yes , people never escape from doing sins . but remember that Allah will forgive his mankind who really taubah . As hadith says ; the totally wide open door is Taubah door . Many videos from Malaysian vloggers are very benefit all of us . So don't miss this opportunity to exploring , searching , watching and understand their video on Youtube . Check it now as we still alive in this beautiful world which seems colourful as a rainbow . That's all for now . Until next post . Assalamualaikum =)