Thursday 26 July 2012

PMR Trial will be held tomorrow

Assalamualaikum and hi =) Alhamdulillah , eventually PMR Trial is coming . I hope I could do my best . Time flies so fast , day through very rapidly . Life is very busy , everybody hectic with their respective work and study . Me too . I hope I would always attempts in achieving my goals and dreams . Most students say , especially seniors , PMR Trial is more challenge that real PMR . This is what I like . I like CHALLENGE . Because of it , I am being a mature girl now . because of it I can think wisely . I am very thankful because I being more clever , diligent and beware in everything I do . For this upcoming trial , I promise to myself that I will do my most best . I hope I would get best outcome regarding to my attempts and efforts . I know my love , Allah is always by my side =) Good luck in PMR Trial for all form 3 students =) Until next post .