Friday 29 June 2012

I'm a bit sad

Hmm.....Asssalamualiakum , hi pals , I have one new best friend . I don't know why he don't really friendly with me as before . maybe he busy in preparing for examination ? Alright , I understand it . I think this is a usually thing , a person could change easily and automatically ... So , I have to be always think positively and maturely . I hope he will succeed in his life . Yeah , clever person like him is surely will be successful in everything he do . what can I say is Good Luck ! =) When I laugh , friends know who I am , when I sad , I know who my friends are . I don't know how to describe my feeling right now . This is sad and happyy feeling , but yeah , I'm trying my best to gain more happy feeling . Insya-Allah . Ameen . I hope all of my friends would be always be a good person . honestly from me .