Tuesday 12 June 2012

Searching my exam result

Ya Assalamualaikum , dear my blog , my friends and readers , I have put a little effort in along 3 days continuously to know my mid years exam result . Many teachers say they already put marks at SAPS , but they don't know that the results have not been updated yet . Haish... just patient **sigh . It is like unbelievable my marks is decreases , I mean lower than before , yeah , some of them are maintain , how pressure ! Oh , no , no . I can't blame my fate because all things happened from Allah SWT . Maybe Allah really want to test me and see how my reaction by get these kind of marks . Alhamdulillah , I don't get any C grade for any subject so far . BUT !! I have to always beware that another challenge will coming !! just close . Hmm.... time flies so fast .

I don't want to mention my result here because I haven't get my entire result yet . Maybe I will know my entire result next Monday because I just get marks for particular subjects this week . I will let you know then , Insya-Allah . but not here ! just in FB for specific person , especially my bestfriends and bestbrothers and sisters =) Well , this is what I get from SAPS , pfft... (".")'


when I click 'OK' , it's disappear . be patient , go to Hospital yeah . SEE ! I'm starting to say something odd and that's so ridiculous . Ya Allah , Astaghfirullah ala'zim . I know when the time is right , I will know it as soon as possible . Promise to myself just get A !if not , I have to get at least B , Insya-Allah , Amin . please ........ Assalamualaikum and Until next post .