Friday 8 June 2012

Gonna get my result ?

Assalamualaikum  . Hi . Arrghhhh ! Unbelievable ! Okay , chill out ... breath in............ breath out............ phew ~ Alhamdulilah I will get my mid year result next Monday , I really hope I would get a good result . Suppose that if I get failed for some subjects , I hope I could handle my emotion on that time , I hope I could be more patient . What about cry ? of course I will cry on that time , not because I don't thankful what I get , but I just want to release my pressure inside . Insya-Allah .

If I get C for some subjects , I hope there will be a wisdom instead of that . I know a result that I will receive soon is my result of my efforts and attempts . I will be thankful to Allah . Insya-Allah . I realized that some of subject I have did on examination , was just less of spirit , so , I am a bit worried and nervous to receive my result on Monday . But yeah , I have left everything to Allah . and now , my work is just wait for that . Wait what Allah will give me . Allah more knows which thing is best for me and which thing that I supposed do not to obtain now .

'' O Allah ,as you know , you are my life and soul and pulse , therefore , I really need your brightness and blessing on me . O Allah , you really revive my soul and mind . Manjadda wajadda =) I will keep your promise . Barakallahufikum . '' Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabaratu . =)

Allah's mine ,
Nur Sabirah