Wednesday 13 June 2012

Sweet memories , the best motivation camp ever !

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim , Alhamdulillah , finally rest2tubeTv already put this sweet memories video in along I was at Riyadh Restu Camp =) All teachers who teach us are very friendly and funny =) We learn in fun way . I love it ! All friends there are all from others school , some of them from Taman Medan , Tasek Puteri , Klang , Kundang and Kuang . This motivation only for form 3 students who are candidate for PMR this year . All of us have learnt something new and important in this wonderful life , this motivation not only gives us PMR tips , but it also gives exposure on how to be an excellent Muslim =) I love it either ! This video shows our beginning day and the next day until day 2 only . On day 3 , I mean last day , there has no video record . So , if you want to see how happy us looks like , you may watch it =) >>


We had so much fun especially with lots of slot . =) Learning slot , solat , jokes , break the ice , exercises , jogging and kidding , running and SERIOUS study =) This video a bit humor for me !! Alhamdulillah , I really love solat jemaah , it is very sweet and peace part . From here , I intend to be more better person , I hope I could change my attitudes , habits and personalities . Insya-Allah . and yeah ! the most important is study hard and smart =) Here I have some pictures in along I was in Riyadh Restu Camp with all friendly friends and our guiders =) Here is this > 


First photosnap we did it formally 



second photosnap we did it freely and happily , weeee .............! woo-hoo ! =) 

To see more our pictures , click here > Darurah Intensif PMR =)

until next time ! Assalamualaikum .