Friday 8 June 2012

School break is almost over

Yes ! there is this again , no matter what I insist or sigh , I have to accept this reality , school break is almost over , yes , it's OVERRR.!!! Alhamdulillah , eventually my wish come true to go back to my beloved school . I want to study back and learn lots lesson as usual . Many of my friends are sighing about this issue , they want to enjoy their holiday 1 week more . That's usual thing that always happen and says by majority students . Alhamdulillah , I have filled my holiday by useful things , but I'm a bit regret because I don't study Living Technical yet =( but it's okay , maybe there is a wisdom instead of this incident . Insya-Allah . Maybe I will be more diligent and work more hard on every lesson . who knows right ? Allah's will =) I have some intention here , I want to begin my new life . so , that's mean I want to improve myself to be more better Muslim , person and student . also a better daughter .

Sometimes I feel myself is very weak , even I have master some subject at school , but I know sometimes I make some mistake . so I learn from it . That's why a proverb has says ''learn from a mistake'' . From that mistake , we could be more better soon . Insya-Allah . I really need Allah . I want Allah always with me , every SECOND ! Yes , I know Allah always with His mankind and never leave us . But , I want to feel Allah's presence , I want to feel how I feel when Allah with me . Oh !! what a horrible arrangement phrases ! You know right , my English is just simple , if you see my sentence is weird , that's because I don't know how to describe ^^''

I hope I would always be humble , honest , warmer and friendly , kind-heart , open-handed person and open-minded person , beautiful and pure heart , always love my friends , always think positively and maturely , always stay cool , calm , chill and peace and most important is always cheer up . Oh , the very huge important is always remember Allah SWT .

Until next post , welcome back to school ! =)