Sunday 3 June 2012

Sweet memory at Riyadh Restu

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim . Assalamualaikum and hi . Alhamdulillah , I was joined motivation program at Riyadh Restu by RestuKids . I had been there for 3 days and 2 nights . I've got lots of benefit things there , especially about methods to be an excellent Muslimah and of course PMR tips =)

I also get new talk-active friends . 0ops , I mean super duper friendly friends =) I intend to be more good . I want to close myself with Al-Quran . Insya-Allah , I will read Al-Quran every night .

There , all facilities are perfect , also food service , caring service and love service by all brothers , sisters , aunt , uncle and teachers are very satisfied . I shared one small moderate room with my old friend , Alyaa . I love that place so much . It is like I get new life and wanna begin my life again . We have instruction , rules and regulation which have to follow . and Alhamdulillah , we followed it well .

What I really love is solat jemaah . means perform solah together . And of course all meals there are delicious and scrumptious ! yum ! yum ! =)

I promise to do not eat at night even time's still 7 pm ! and I'll train myself to eat moderately and eat according Prophet Muhammad SAW's food . I'll drink more milk after this =) Insya-Allah . Riyadh Restu place is very wide and peace . Seems all scenery and view are very beautiful by all flowers , trees , animals , and pond . Simply to says , flora and fauna . How I feel calm when get fresh air there =) and also we do exercise every morning and evening .

The schedule is moderate and not so compact as my home and school schedule =) day 1 and day 2 was so fantabulous . at the third day , I mean the LAST day , we follow our schedule as usual , solat , eat , exercise and solat again then we go to the hall because we will meet Adi Putra . When the time is right to Adi comes in . We are so thankful could meet him . I feels like unbelievable because this is my first time met Malaysian icon genius kid . Alhamdulillah because our country has genius kid like him . He gived many speech and advice to us . Especially he really concerned about Islam . I want to tell more about him but I think it is not enough for 1 days front of PC . =) what can I say is , he is incredibly wise and awesome child =) Alhamdulillah , I've bought his product such as pen , books and button . I come to him and asked for his autograph , then I said to him 'Adik Adi jaga diri baik-baik ye' . and he replied 'Insya-Allah' . I hope I could meet him again =) Insya-Allah . Ameen .

I think , just here for my short story , I will write again sometimes . before I go , here I have put some pictures during I was at Riyadh Restu and presence of Adi Putra =) >>>>>>>>>








my roommate =) she is cute 

This is Adi Putra =) my little brother . I take this picture from his website .


This is Adi Putra . I've took his picture yesterday before we apart . he is now 13 years old .
that's why I says he is my little brother =)


This is me and Alyaa =)

Until next post . Assalamualaikum WBT =)