Friday 22 June 2012

Formal Ceremony .

Assalamualaikum and hi everybody . Alhamdulillah , this invitation was finished today . It was very unforgettable event . I hope I always be invited to that kind of ceremony again . or every year !! Insya-Allah . Amin . It was a funny and fun moment when I gathered with all kind of clever and wise student . They are very friendly and humour =) I felt so humbled because I was the one who was a moderate student , I hope I could be an excellent student like all of them . Amin . >_< I have no word to say anymore , so this what I've get =)


I've got one certificate and appreciation frame =) Guess what guys ? the two presents that I hold above are not mine !! that is my friend's presents , I representative my friend who absented there . (Y) ^_^

PUM from my school performed very amazing performance . Congratulation to PUM's director , Muhd Anas Misyardy and 
4 rows of the board PUM , All of you did very great ! =) 



I also get good news from Score-A about _____________ student in top ____ =) I don't want to mention it =P Alhamdulillah . I hope I always be a good student , girl , Muslim and daughter also Allah's mankind =) I wanna be always humble ..



                                                                      Until next time !