Friday 22 June 2012

First time ever .

Alhamdulillah . I get this letter from school and I will attend this event tomorrow =)
Supposed that if this is for PMR , I really want to see my parents happy because of me . But this is just mid year exam , This is also my first time to be invited to attend this kind of  formal ceremony . I hope everything will going well . Insya-Allah . This is my class teacher's comment about my mid year result . I will take her advice and be more better . Insya-Allah .


I got a letter from Teacher Nik , and I felt like unbelievable for the first time , then , I thought maybe this is my lucky day . I hope would always be a lucky girl in study and even coco =) 



But , I have to be always humble because there are lots student in my school are cleverer and wiser than me , CONGRATULATION to all of my friends who get this invitation ! =) Those who didn't get this invitation , I ask you to be patient and no worry , maybe this not your lucky year . I am sure , a next turn will be yours !! Insya-Allah . Amin . Until tomorrow =)