Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Ohh , I will going to miss all of you !

Hi everyone ! How are you ? I hope all of you are well . You know , I will miss all of you again >>>

* ♥ Sophia A ♥
* ♥ Fajrul Mutaqin ♥
* ♥ Anastasia Novita Sari ♥
* ♥ 'chhy Astari ♥
* ♥ Steven Aliyong Convais ♥
* ♥ Anastasia Titova ♥
* ♥ Brent Cowley ♥
* ♥ Cultured Leader ♥
* ♥ Cupee Kuching Chang ♥
* ♥ Dian Restiawan ♥
* ♥ Doreamon Doremee ♥
* ♥ Tam Minh ♥
* ♥ Eman Sunrise ♥
* ♥ Farid Bourdan ♥
* ♥ Grees Helda ♥
* ♥ Hanh Dang ♥
* ♥ Hartati Eko Wardani ♥
* ♥ Haseeb Ahmad ♥
* ♥ Hoa Hippi ♥
* ♥ Huyen Le ♥
* ♥ Ianty Agan 'Afganisme' ♥
* ♥ Fika Afganisme ♥
* ♥ Jalaluddin Mahally ♥
* ♥ Jeong Hwan Kim ♥
* ♥ Josh Ash ♥
* ♥ Kampon Taweekan ♥
* ♥ Khalid Zidan ♥
* ♥ Lan Nguyen ♥
* ♥ Madhan Sivaraj ♥
* ♥ Mimou Yashin ♥
*    ♥ Mohamed Shaban ♥
* ♥ Morshed Mithu ♥
* ♥ Muhammad Arslan ♥
* ♥ Nur Chanifah ♥
* ♥ Pradeep Soriyage ♥
* ♥ Rain Bow ♥
* ♥ Sal Rash ♥
* ♥ Shirzai Karimi ♥
* ♥ Son Huynh ♥
* ♥ Spring Luvrain ♥
*    ♥ Van Huynh ♥
* ♥ Wilson Abreu ♥
* ♥ Yati Al ♥
* ♥ Fitria Effendi ♥
* ♥ Hepphy Murlan Siregar ♥
* ♥ HuyenTran Nguyen ♥
* ♥ Juliana Harahap ♥
* ♥ Musrifania Hanna Runtika ♥
* ♥ Sri Lestari ♥
* ♥ Wan Sandx ♥
* ♥ Wagiman Sosiawan Pramudita ♥
* ♥ Silence Screaming (Hussain) ♥
* ♥ Reza Kurniawan ♥
* ♥ Ali Kazim ♥
* ♥ Sarvan Hesenov ♥
* ♥ Maryani Abdul Muiz ♥
* ♥ Rama maradana ♥
* ♥ Native  English (Steven) ♥
* ♥ Scandy Rammy ♥

I'm sure I will going to miss all of you again !! I hope all of you are well and always in God bless . Happy new year will come soon . I hope in year 2012 , all of you will set a new intention . Good luck ! Guys , I want to apologise to you all because I didn't talk with all for a age . I really want to talk with u all as usual but I'm busy . You know , next year I will be face with a big examination , the (PMR) Exams . I'm feel so nervous , worried and afraid . I hope I will do it as well as I can . Pray for me guys ! I will pray for all of you too J Yeah , as usual , maybe I will not open my FB for a few month . So I hope all of you won't forget me .

To Brent Cowley > Christmas day will come soon . I hope you will enjoy your celebration !! I think you've got a holiday from your Uni right ? Yeh , enjoy your break ! Hey , I'm waiting for your new video at Utube . I will greet you there and sure I will vote your new video . Talk to you Later !!

To VOA's members > Hey English Lovers !! I hope all of u don’t mind I call you E.L . Hey, how's the lessons at VOA page ? How's the class ? Is everything going well ? I'm sure all of you enjoy the class , isn't ? I wish all of you will expert in English and will be able to speak English well , instantly and automatically like a native English speaker and I wish I will be like all of you oneday !! But...maybe I will not attend for the VOA lessons class for a age . Huhuhu , i'm so sad ~ Yeh , it's okay . I just hope all of you will enjoy the class well !! I need all of your huge favour to send my best regards to E.N , E.T , and E.D because I love Doc and I'm sure all of u love Doc so much ♥




To all > Guys, I hope all of you won't forget me . Good luck in your study , job and life !! Bye-bye for a moment . See you soon !! ♥♥
♥♥ !! I love all of my friends !!  ♥♥

Here I give you wonderful scenery , I hope all of you love it >>>



















1 comment:

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.