Wednesday 30 November 2011

! Thanks Mum , Thanks Dad !

Hi guys ! Yesterday , my mum and dad bought me a table lamp for me to study in a dark room . It is quite expensive . Here is this :
It's beautiful right ? =D

 I'm feel guilty because my parents dare to give me anything i want to . However , i'm feel so grateful on them . I will study hard until i'm reach at the top of University . Ahh..! If God wills it . Hmm..sweep the floor , hang a clothes , feed the cats , throw the rubbish are all my works . I think all the works are not enough to make my parents proud of me . I really wanna show them i able to achieve a success . From these spirit , i will move forward ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.