Tuesday 20 December 2011

Oh School , Here I come !

Okay...okay..and okay..! Relax . You know , I have two feeling here , first , I'm feel so happy plus excited ! And second , I'm feel so sad plus nervous mix worried !! L
The happy and excited thing is , School will open soon ! Can't wait for it and I really want to meet them ! Who are them ? Of course my new class , new chair , new table , new whitebord and all are new things . And , I dont forget you...my friends and beloved teachers . Of course forget them not .This year my school time and day starting in the afternoon at 1:30 p.m , but for next year , my school day will begin at 7:30 in the morning !! So , I will be the junior for form 4 , 5 and 6 of course . I really love when the time has change , I will wake up in the morning at 6 o'clock with the fresh spirit and do my prayer then of course I'm not forget to take my breakfast ! #very important . my mum said don't let our stomach is O before doing any work . Yes , it's absolutely true . Can't imagine what kind of teacher will teach in every lesson . And..I'm still don't know , which class I would be stay . Same class or ... I don't want to say . I hope I'm still in a same class . So , this is a very happy and excited feeling for me !! 
Okay , about my sad , worried and nervous feeling are .. I don't ready enough to be face all new lesson for Form 3 . This holiday , I dont prepair for PMR Exams completely . I don't have enough time ! History , Geography , Living technical , Agama and other else , I don't revise them at all . Do you believe it ? Hmm..I dont know why I'm feel a bit so lazy this holiday . I'm try to against it but what could I do more ? very dissopointed . 2 week left , could I able to do more revision for all lesson for this very short time ? Some of you say 'nothing is impossible' . Okay , I admit it . I will try my best . InsyaAllah . Thanks . So now , I really hope this hard feeling never too long stay in my mind .
I will keep more spirit and I need all of your pray . I will pray all too . 
So here , I would like to say >> Welcome Back To School Everybody !! 
Guys , School is very fun , we learn , play and grow together =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.