Thursday 29 December 2011

The Best Holiday Ever !

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...Aslamualaikum and Hi everyone !! Okay , 4 days ago , I'd spent my time in my Hometown at Chemor Kuang , Perak, Malaysia . You know , I'm feel so touch ! :') My Pakcu brought me to a one place which it is my dream place !! I really want to go there because I want too examine about Perak's history , especially about J.W.W Birch killing . It is located in Pasir Salak , Perak . Can't believe my Pakcu brought me there !! Thanks Pakcu =D I went there with my mum , grandmum , Pakcu and cousin with her brother . It was very excited . Here is some pictures that were taken by me and Pakcu >>>
This is at Pasir Salak , Perak , Malaysia . 
This is a place which Birch was killed since he was taking his bathe .
You know , historian from west country said that Birch was killed because he want to make a progress in Tanah Melayu (Malaysia) by make a new tax whereas historian from Malaysia said that Birch was killed because he want to make good use of Malaysia's raw resource and its wealth . So , I don't have any comment here because every person have their own sight and opinion including me and you right ? =D
You know , we entered a very big tunnel and we saw a lot of Perak's history and a lot of many kind of Keris (Kris) . Very scary and fun ! =D


The next day later , my Pakcu brought us at Kuala Kangsar, Perak . I was very delighted ! There , I saw a very good scenery !! First , we take a picture at in front of big Mosque (for Muslim) . We walked inside but we were not allowed to take any picture there . After that , we went to a big castle . but we can't go inside for a several reason . Then , we went to the Sungai , Kuala Kangsar !! We were amazed !! There is very nice place and good for our sight . We really enjoy there . It was peace , windy and fresh =D Here is some of my pictures and my cousin >>>
In front of Mosque .

In front and outside of traditional castle .
Around of Kuala Kangsar's River .

So , that is all for my vacation in December 2011 year . Then , we went to the Kuala Kangsar's restaurant and enjoy our meal . Finally , we reached at our home sweet home respectively . =D
p/s : You know , I never felt like this before . maybe this is the best ever holiday and I hope I will visit Cameron and Genting Highland soon ! =D See ya !
#I'm sorry , I'm looks like not cheerful because I had a flu at the same time ! :'')