Saturday 25 November 2017

I'm back !! 2017 !!

Assalamualaikum .

Hello everybody!! I dont know whether my followers are still active? But it's okay, I continue my story anyway! :) Ya Allah. It has been 2 years I didn't update anything here since my last entry was 2015. But the entry title is the same LOL xD but!! It is because I suddenly forget my Blog password and I lazy to think about it? Maybe? ^^' So I promised to myself that I will update my lovely and cuty blogspot from now. Maybe at least once a week? Inshaallah. It was actually I had lost my Blog ID n Password too. There was about two weeks ago I tried to recover my Blog. Luckily I found it by using my alternate yahoo email since I changed my phone number for this account before.

So! What I am going to talk about? I dont know which and where should I begin. Maybe my story plot will not so neat coz I'm going to mix it! But I'll try my best to arrange the plot. Here we go!

In 2015 I still busy with my study. But in the middle of that year, I decided to stop study for awhile and work in KL. I love the experience in RHB which is 60 Days Mortgage. I still remember my friends there especially Suraya and Farhana. In fact, I remember all of them because after I stop working there, I never find as good as RHB working environment and people. Since that, I really missed that moment. But I can't work in KL anymore because my mum is alone here in hometown.

I back to hometown which is already in year of 2016. It was the year that I met Shahfiq again!! but this time we keened to know each other profoundly. ''AGAIN'' here means because I ever saw him before in my high school time SMKBG of course!! So it was true, He said he studied there previously. So.. back to my working story, yeah, I still work now while finding money to pursue my study in sewing :) I'm glad to know Shahfiq at the same time too :)

So, for the year 2017, and it is about a month left before it's going to end. So far so good. Haha!! It is so common sayings xD Okay, actually 2017 IS REALLY CHALLENGING for me because people keep testing me by their behaviour. Especially in working life. not only because of them but the challenge come from money, and being unemployed. How you guys feel when you don't get a job but you have many commitments that you must have to responsible to? Of course we feel despair and almost to give up, right?? But alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Adil. He gave something which is unexpected. But yet I still crawling to repent to Allah and keep finding the answer where is my fault and what I am going to do?

Every person has different tests by Allah. So keep praying and begging to Allah that we truthfully Taubah. I actually want to advise myself and all of us, Keep being patient because what we want will eventually we grab! But!! it is going to happen when it supposed to happen. BECAUSE!! Allah knows the best.. *sobs*

Im sorry for using lots of exclamation mark!! ^^'' I am going to end up this time entry here due to fingers jammed xD I will back again next week inshaAllah. Thank you to my laptop for being nice to me today (It was quit awhile I didn't use it). and also Thanks for reading everyone!! AND!! there is a comment space bellow that you can give a comment if you wish to. see ya!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.