Thursday 22 October 2015

I'm back.

Assalamualaikum
Its quite challenging..since many new people I knowareome and go. I wanna talk about my college life. Currently I study at IPB which is Institut Profesional Baitulmal. Maybe I'm going to talk about how I could get into this institution.

As you know, I started working since my last paper of SPM 2014 is finished...Istarted with working in studying Hot n Roll booth which is working to make bread...modearn or western fast food...I;m still remember the menus...there are 2 type of menus which are Paratha and Chapati.  Chicken and cheese..beefCheese and onion..there are 2 drinks which are milo and souyce juice..It was only a month I working there as I can't stand and bear myself full of tiring when I need to do everything from opening until closing...plus my employer sometimes potong gaji in case the order menu have not been taken by customer since the customer didn't want it or cancel their order...what!!! and sometimes...if there is any broken order like patah...hangus..n so on..bos will cut off the loss from our salary also if there is shot when all workers to be cashiers.

So I back to my place which is Sungai Buloh which I belong to..hahahahahah..back to home and my mum missing me so much..so I started my the other day by seeking jobs at The Store shopping mall...floor by floor and eventually there is a clothing shop willing to hire me as a promoter..that is it..YFS Concept Store...which is Yung Fa Supermarket stand for YFS. so it was 5 months I working there and a lot of sweet and sour...i mean bitter memories and experiences too.. There were a lot of people I met..Lots of things I learnt.

Oh dearr....maybe I will continue later since the time is being jealous on me. see ya..assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.