Sunday 23 June 2013

Re-post to M

Assalamualaikum

Ehem...Flying to Imtiazah Sabrina binti Zainul Abidin. Im, thanks for the letter, and advice that included in it. Terima kasih juga for your concern about me until ask Bedah and Dayah to save me. Amanahkan diaorang untuk jaga aku.. terharunye. I have nothing to give you but 'dua from me to you..InshaaAllah. semoga berjaya di sana! <3 Tabahkan hatimu seperti mana kau nasihatiku untuk tabah menghadapi duri-duri pokok kaktus di SMKBG. Ehem, 'kalau kau terus bersabar, Allah akan berikan sesuatu yang tak pernah kau jangkakan' yeah. That's your advice to me and I hope you hold it too in your live journey.

M, this photo became a little bit change after edited by this Bibot, Sabot, Bi, Sabi :P


M, maaf, my face seems macam kartun. but it is cartoon. you know me..tak nak tunjuk muka tapi tak jadi.. Bitaufiq wannajah ya Sabrina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.