Thursday 28 March 2013

Collections

Assalamualaikum

some word picture collections from my 'words pictures' album. it is situated at picture file and picture file is located at My document and my document situated in my laptop while my laptop is situated in laptop bag and then my laptop bag located in my room and my room located in my house, my house located in Kuang street, while Kuang street situated in Gombak area, and then this Gombak area situated in Selangor state. Then Selangor state located in Malaysia and Malaysia is situated in the earth, the earth is on it's orbit at the UNIVERSE..! phew it sooooo much 'ridiculous' magic by Harry Potter ^^'


 

I think that's all for now. may is benefit you guys, ma'asslamah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.