Friday 1 February 2013

Life

In this life.
wherever we go,
whatever level we achieve, 
there must be challenges and tests
that we should deal with.

All things come on us,
are from Allah swt,
He wants to test 
eman and taqwa 
of His mankind

no matter things that
makes happy nor sad,
these are also called a test,
He want to see whether our eman 
will be increase
or decrease?
when facing with His tests

Obstacles,
tests,
challenges,
are the things that make us 
feel sad and 
sometimes dissapointed
and...
give up.

But
that is not the reason 
to stop your journey 
towards success

sometimes I feel so alone
then I think about it,
maybe I am far from Him
I must to be close always with Him
perhaps He really have missed
appeals, grievances, 
demands, favors and prayers 

from me, 
towards Him, Allah.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.