Thursday 25 October 2012

Sing a song

Nanananana...yeah... Nanananana...yeah..x3 you are the music in me .. (High School Musical) could you continue ? =)
Oh whatever . That's not a song I want to sing and tell about =P Actually my writing today is not match at all with the title above . I'm sorry in advance . I want to talk about KOREA but not KPOP =P I realized that many people nowadays very addicted and obsessed with all kind about Korea . Yet about songs , movies , actors and actress . Majority of people love Korea is only because of their cuteness , handsomeness , cleverness in their wonderful dance and voice . Am I right KPOP fans ? hihihihi ^^ I don't mean to insult anybody alright . Chill out .

Oh , Assalamualaikum for Muslims and hi to everybody . I hope all of you are in the pink and green ! Oh my . what is 'in the green' stand for ? For my knowledge , I have found this word once since I was searching for English video on Youtube . stay in the green means , being fresh ! =) Forgive me if I'm wrong . If you feel hesitate , go and ask an expert . Okay , Alright .. I want to talk about Korea . Many people really love it . And the reason for that obsession and addiction are so many too . Can't deny that every entertainment are so amusing and entertaining teenagers right ? But actually it is more good if we love Korea because we want to learn something that benefit us especially benefit our future .

For instant , LKL . What is LKL ? It is Learning Korean Language . Do you know guys , in this life , we must conquer some language . Language that use in universe or it use globally or in business . For example English language , Chinese language (Mandarin etc) , Arabic language and Korea language . I realize that Korea language one day will be one of the main language in business . So , for those who love Korea nor KPOP , please guys , don't you want to get advantages when you love and interest something in your life ? Or you just want to let yourself flows with all kind of Kpop entertainment without knowing the advantages and disadvantages ? Come on guys , the opportunity is wide opening front of you . It just depend to yourself whether want to do something with it , expanding , exploring or searching deeply .

My sister , Katy (Katijah) is now in process to learn Korean language by taking the class at Kuala Lumpur and private lesson at Subang Jaya . My sister decided so because she wants to continue her study in Korea and thus achieve her career in Korea by opening the clinic for people who have eyes defect . All kind of eyes defects because my sister want to be Optometrist . Actually she want to be Opthamologists (professional doctor for eyes) but she just want to being moderate . Hey , she loves Kpop also you know =P but my sister prefer Korea dramas and songs and usually the songs that she likes is from Korea dramas . I realized that she not really fancy Korea band or group and what we call that ? Oh whatever . I don't know lol ! ^^' She fancy LMH , who's that guy !? He is Lee Min Ho . Don't get mad =P even she loves others too .

Do you guys see ? Eventhough my sister fancy to KPOP , yet she finds way to get benefits what she interest to . I don't mean to show off or being proud , I only want to give all of you the inspiration . The message I want to convey is actually that we must love , interest , admire , and fancy something or someone that give us moral value , inspiration and advise =)

That's all for now . Until next post . Assalamualaikum . Saranghaeo readers =)