Monday 17 September 2012

Studying alone

Mary had a little lamb , little lamb .... little lamb .... maryyy....ZzzZzZz... How sleepy . but not so sleepy because I study in warm condition .

Hi my beloved readers , Assalamualaikum =) Now , I'm preparing for Science and Bahasa Melayu paper for tomorrow . I don't balance my revision . Ya Allah , I just focus on Science . I have to study BM ! As you guys are reading now , I am in my room and of course I want to release my tension for awhile by writing something special in my blog . Actually it's not so special =)

I really hope I could get 8A , I know the attempt must increase than tawakal . So far , all papers are challenge and YES , I love challenges in life because I want to survive by my own and most of all I want to be a mature person . I will try my best to improve my learning methods because my recent learning ways are not satisfy at all because the result is just not .... not.... not satisfy . I know maybe some of you say I'm not grateful , not like that , I am very thankful , just I want to get more so I have to have more attempts .

I have so many things to done in my life . English course , University , school , family , charity , Allah's command and so many more . Can't mention all of it .

Say NO to lazy . Say thousand , million , billion and trillion YES to STUDY and REVISION and also DILIGENT !! =)

Pray for my success , friends =') Thank you for your kindness , I really appreciate and may Allah will give you reward =) Allah's will .

Until next post =)