Tuesday 25 September 2012

I can't stop crying

Crying is a usual phenomenon . I admit that I cry everyday . At the fortnight , my heart beat very fast . it's like something bad going to happen . Finally I know what was the meaning of my skipping heart . I can't tell anybody . Even in my blog because I know many people will read it .

I just keep away this feeling . but it still remain the same . why I'm saying so ? because I am not tough and stronger as people thought . I know keeping is not good because it will become more worst . What I can I do anymore but merely to make dua' and begging to Allah so that I will feel peace .

I am waiting for PMR but PMR question papers are waiting for me .
Until next post .

Buddies , please pray for my success in PMR . >,< Thank you sooooooooooooo much ! =)