Tuesday 7 August 2012

Challenge by Challenge

Do you know what I mean ? YES ! It's a challenge in life . Everybody has a challenge right ? their own
challenge . we don't know what kind of challenge will arrive and appear and ATTACK us ! We don't know when it'll come AND  where it would been . Therefore , we should always beware , be careful , and watch out all the time to get ready to face it . Does it same ? ^^" It's okay , my teacher said using a merit word is good . Great for an essay ! Back to CHALLENGE , why life must have a challenge ? That's because He want to test us . Allah want to test our faith and patience . Seriously , my life is full of challenges , stress and pressure . Just one way I rely to . It's a prayer ... prayer.. and prayer... until I feel almost to give up , I just let my tear down . I have read a passage that sound crying can reduce a stress . hmmm.... trust me , it's works ! but , after a few moment you will feel mess back but it's not so worse . Challenges do not stop accompany us because it want to teaches us . What's it mean ? That's why we ever heard 'Challenge Teaches Us to be More Mature and Wise Person' . Do all of you agree ? If not , it's okay . So far , challenge have taught me to be more strong and brave in facing people , especially family , friends and teachers AND public . There's no people live without problem and challenge in life . My mum said don't be always feel pressure . My pressure most of all come from study and revision and it's squashes by family and friends . I feel very sad , but I have to hide it and keep in my heart . I keep at the BOTTOM so that there's no one will know my sadness and sorrow . I wanna be always cheerful front of others . Well , I should go right now . Last words are , please be tough , brave and strong when face problems and challenges in life . Don't be afraid of any obstacles in life ! Change it to be more better . Until next post .