Monday 30 July 2012

I love you Bestfriend !

Assalamualaikum Fajrul ? =) Thanks for your birthday wishes . I really appreciate it . Well , as long you still my bestfriend and I also treat you as my brother , I will pay your kindness soon =) I am so sorry for being disappear from FB . I afraid if I'm being so addict while sign in FB even though just intend to drop in for awhile . so I decided to deactivate it . ^^' Even so , now I feel so boring without FB because spending time on FB is one of my way to release my tension . Because of this Ramadhan month , so I change my way in releasing my pressure by listening to music especially nasyeed and reading alquran . I'm quite often think when will be the right time for both of us to talk and chat as usual .. I don't know , when is my actual free time . I'm feeling like I have no leisure . no time to close with nature . How life so challenging right ? I think in this 3 month continuously I will be so hectic . So , I'll greet you later . Sometimes we don't have the right time to talk because when I'm being busy , you are in free . but when I'm being free , you are instead of that right ? Phew ~ It's okay , maybe we are being so busy until can't meet and talk in this virtual world .. I mean in this internet connective . Who knows we will meet in real world when we grow up soon ! =D just say and dream =P just say Aamiin ya =) Well , I feel like unbelievable PMR Trial this Wednesday . Pray for me Fajrul . Thank you sooooooooooooooo much ! >,< see ya =) I love your blog which full of information . very benefit informative blog =) > http://fajrul-mutaqin.blogspot.com/