Sunday 29 July 2012

30 July 1997 - Happy Birthday to me

Assalamualaikum , hi everybody . guess what ? I'm still awake in the middle of the night to do revision until forgotten my own birthday is today . No one give me any wishes . It's alright because I know everybody is busy in this Ramadhan month especially PMR candidate . I think everybody have no time to wish at me at all because they are being hectic in preparing for PMR Trial which will be held  this Wednesday . I just finished doing Bahasa Melayu essay . Tomorrow I will continue revise for BM lesson and English . How nervous I am . I hope I could do my most best . For those of you who are reading my post right now , I ask for all of your kindness to pray for me so that I could face my exam easily , and calmly . Thank so much =) Now , I just do prayer , more attempts and efforts , just left to leave and depend everything to Allah SWT . I think I should go to bed because it almost 1:00 a.m early in the morning here . I should wake up on 4:00 a.m to have sahur and then go to school as a daily basis . I wish I would be keep being fresh ! until next post =)