Sunday 8 April 2012

Just the way I am . Simple girl .

Assalamualaikum for Muslims ! =)
Hi for everybody ! =)
Just want to post my recent picture .


BROKEN EDIT EVER . I just edited this picture at Pixlr . You know why ? that's because I have a few pimples on my face and my skin is looks burn because of sunburn . Everyday I expose to sunlight/rise at school !! ='(  I don't want you see my ugly picture that's why I edit this picture to hide my ugliness !! =) Pardon . What do you say ? 

Beside from that , I want to tell about my school and study .
Alhamdulillah ( Thank God ) I can manage my study and go to school daily . But sometimes I feel so tension . Just pray to Him I can be relax . Everyday I through lots of things which so challenge for me . I know everyone has their own challenge which has to face . I don't know why I'm feeling a bit mess . maybe because exam ? ohh ~ Well , I just want to paste wise word from my Tumblr . Until next POST :

‘’It does not matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop.’’