Thursday 29 March 2012

Extra class is fabulous !

Hi guys . As you know I have been attend the extra class after school day . Be a Form 3 student is definitely make me so tension and sometimes enjoy . I don't know which one is really fill my form 3 life . I guess 50-50 .
Alhamdulillah , so far all of my classmate really enjoy the extra class but there are still some of them lazy to attend it . I'm so thankful because all of my girls classmate attend every extra class . but... I'm so disappointed to some of my boys classmate . There are so stubborn and lazy to attend these extra class . I really hope they would change their habit !!! >,< Amin .


now I'm so seldom in updating my blog , tumblr and open my fb , yahoo , utube and tagged because there are so many loads behind which I have to settle . So , bye =)