Friday 2 September 2011

Together Have a Fun With My Lovely Sister

Hi...! i have a happy news.. wanna know it ? okay here is this..

On 1st Sept 2011 my sister and i went to Midvalley Megamall..! u know , too long i didn't go there but finally my lovely sister , Katijah brought me there !! i felt so thankful.... what were we did there ? when we reached to Midvalley , we lost for a moment ... oh my God...!! how could be like that ....?? in fact, my sister forget the way in Midvalley .. there was so wide space , street , restaurant , mini shop , and accessories shop . we're a bit spinning n dizzy ! but finally we r escape from being lost because we already found a big Bookshop .. it was MPH !! from that , my sister already know where to go . Here is Midvalley view >>>>>
Outside of Mid Valley

Inside of Mid Valley

continue....! next we both enter a MPH then we went apart from each other to look for our interest book . my sister went to diary place while me looking for children book . its sound so weird . isn't ? urm... whatever all of u wanna say about me .. i dont mind at all , even u say i am ugly =P but i hope nobody wanna consulting me . before we leave , my sister bought a small gold notebook , a pen , and two magazines , while me , i bought a children book !! there's so 1000 words in that book . wanna see it ? take a look down here .............
!! i love child book so much !!

Gold notebook >> my sister bought it

I bought it here =D


After that , we walked to Petaling Street ... walk ? yeah ! just walking n cuci mate je =.=' nothing to buy lol..my sister decided to go to Central Market . There , we both enjoy a great view n scenery in that Market .. looks like a village one .. We stop for awhile to take some rest . Moreover we were very hungry mehh ~ fyuh ! we walk n walk without rest . continously !! because we're really excited in Central Market .. then we reached at one big restaurant like a village one .. unfortunately , i'm not remember that restaurant name . take a look down here ... Central Market n restaurant >>>> There are so many kind of foerign here
OUTside of Central Market..looks simple right ? but inside it looks so .....Wow !!
INside of Central Market . it so fascinating.....!

At restaurant



Finnaly we go to last trip at JUSCO Kepong .. there , we ate again n again .. huhu ~~ i hope i will never b fat......! yes ! my wish come true =D what wish ? u know , my sister promise me wanna buy a new watch on my birthday but she didn't get her salary yet . but now , she already got it . then , i demand her my reward n remind her promise . i got it finally . my sister bought it finally . i am really happy because she really undersatand my feeling . hihihi............! i love my sister ! :) here is my new watch ... what brand ? KIKO brand...! hehe... i hope u dont feel weird with me .. i also love kid watch because it is look so cute !! =D Take a look for this >>>>
I LOVE KIKO brand so much !!

fyuhh...!! at last , we end our trip at home sweet home ... =D
...........The End..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.