Friday 9 September 2011

All Of Us Celebrate Together =)

Hello reader , for me today is a very happy day because my friends were celebrated my birthday although my birthday was past in July . what i really shock is my friends were celebrated my birthday together with my another friends , they are Nadia , Rosma n Imtiazah . oh...i'm so touch....! i never felt like this . Yaya , Tirah,  Bedah n Misah cooperate to each other to buy a chocolate cake n special present for us ! wOw..! they are all the best !! u know , Misah n Yaya gave me a precious present ... u wanna see it .. lets take look down here >>>
Its look so nice right ? what's content inside of it ? wanna know..?

can u guess what's content is it ? hehe...think...ok u will know it =D

OMG !! I got a Doraemon doll...! n another else are i got a barney CD about a neighborhood story n Home Alone 4 CD...!! i am very shock at that time . yes , this is a very real surprised for me...!



u see all of it ? OMG , i never get a special present like that before . but today i got it .
Thanks GOD , i have a kind friends like all of them . I really appreciate it . I never forget this happy event . If GOD wills it . I am very thankful . I love all of my friends ! including u who is reading right now =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.