Sunday 2 June 2013

mixed yeah

Assalamualaikum

Sometimes, I feel so guilty when somebody says 'look at yourself first!'. Yes. I know myself. Full of sins, weak and slow. when you say like that, there are many things I think about myself and it make my self esteem go down. But nope, I would never fall into it anymore. Everybody is not perfect. So do I. All mankind that Allah created has weaknesses. Advice, motivate, educate and many more things that teach us to be better are one of the basic need in our live. Thats what we live for. Advice, motivate and educate each other because we.....need each other.

It just so happy for me. Recalling about childhood, makes my day full of happiness. When I was child, I'd been thinking to be adult as they can do anything they wished. But when I am now. called as a teen. I feel like want to back to my childhood. But nope live must move on ahead. Remember the past only to take the lesson okay? Alright!

Jealous. Yes. I am a human being. Of course I have that jealousy. But wait! don't a jealousy is from that evil laknatullah? Yes it is. But how to erase away this feeling >< seeing they have good grades, modern properties, beauty and many more make me want to have so. But noted that jealousy is actually a man nature. Just we have to managed self by our own way. You know, I do jealous with that, but I do extremely jealous with that all mujahidah, muslimah that have achieved the name tag of 'solehah'. My dream. yes. one of my dream, it's only obstructed by how my surroundings are and who are around me. I don't want to run away from my present environment, instead, praying that I would make it as my dream environment. hmm...

InshaaAllah.

oh alhamdulilah. knowing that you are a niqabis now. Sure, praying that you will be istiqamah. yeah maybe for now you cannot achieve that istiqamah because we are students. But I'm sure your wish would be come true. InshaaAllah. and she is my friend. my sister. Thanks for the Rasulullah's biography books. So I recommend all of you to have it one. I just could not noticing that I had finished that biography books that quite thick. but it is. can't believe with that new achievement, but neglect all the school tasks? hm.. ^^'

Just wait yup..One day I will make it come true and maybe only I will realize it. lmao ^^' that's because riak is not good. so being riak, sometimes make people hate us, right? so maybe it's better to do not show off. I will remain silent when have achieve it. ilallikaq!

Noted that English, Arabic, Mandarin, and Hangul, err...? it should be only..only..hikhik nothing lah. so, think!

wait! just want to say, ma'assalamah. yeah this is final (.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. hi there. Thanks for reading. May it is helpful and informative for you guys. do leave a comment.