Monday 15 October 2012

Waiting outside the line . Grayson Chance ?



‘’ You'll never enjoy your life,
living inside the box
You're so afraid of taking chances,
how you gonna reach the top?’’

Do you agree ? I do . if we just stay in one place , how can we get opportunity to develop ourselves ? 
We have to move to another places and get new friends so that we can gain our knowledge and know everything news nowadays . Being knowledgeable is the only way to reach and achieve our goals and dreams .

‘’Rules and regulations,
force you to play it safe
Get rid of all the hesitation,
it's time for you to seize the day’’

Without rules in this world , people will do everything without think the advantages and disadvantages . That's why we have many rules everywhere . in school , office , on the road , university and many more places . In order to obey all rules properly , we must release off all the nervousness and hesitation and chase the day we will face for tomorrow and another tomorrow . 

Oh hey , forget to say opening talk . Assalamualaikum everyone =) This is not I want to talk about actually . not about this Geyson's song =P hahahahaaahaha... Actually I'm not waiting outside the line . I'm waiting for PMR RESULT !!! I don't sure whether it will come out in November or December . it's depend on government . just time will decide it . 

I just finished my PMR examination . I have done my best and I hope I would get a good result . Pray for me friends >,< All paper were soooooooo challenge me and everyone . I can't deny that I also have weakness . All I know that I have done as much as I could . I hope it will come out by getting great result with flying colour !

That's all for now , enjoy the song and sing along ! =) Until next post .