Saturday 18 August 2012

Ramadhan and Syawal

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim , Assalamualaikum wbt .
Ramadhan and Syawal are two close month's sibling . They are so close . and I wish to have a sister or brother to be close with me like Ramadhan and Syawal . I don't why I feel sooooooooo sad to let Ramadhan go ='( I hope all of my sins will be terminate and forgiven by Allah swt . I also sad because I don't finish reading al-Quran this month . It's so sad when my wish didn't fulfill ='( I hope there will be a hint for this unfortunate .

Dear Ramadhan ,
Thank you for coming to me and all Muslims in the world to perform the fasting . In along Ramadhan , you have taught us to be more discipline . not only avoid from drink and eat , but you are also taught us to be more increase in faith , taqwa , akhlak , akidah and our ibadah . Thank you so much =') All syaitan are also have jailed by Allah swt . but now..... you were gone , All syaitan are already release and they are whispering and neglecting people to do bad things and behaviour . O Ramadhan , I wish to meet you again next year =') See you soon .......

Dear Syawal ,
Your close sibling , Ramadan have gone and now you are here . All people especially Muslims are very happy and very pleasure to celebrate your month . Islam have won in your month and I am very respect this month and all Islam's fighter during prophet time..... Syukran =') I hope you will be nice with us . I hope this year Syawal will be happier and better . The wave of tasbih and tahmid which all praise to Allah will waving happily , feelingly and spiritually . I hope I will spend my time wisely . Thanks for giving me chance to meet you again this year =') Ahlan wasahlan .......

Dear Iblis lanatullah , syaitan-s
I know you have release right now and I know you are around us . I know and very sure the number one things you want to do is revenge on all Adam's son and daughter right ? Here , I want you to know that I will against you . I have received your disruption and I will never let it be . Allah with me , Allah will help me . Allah will push you .........

Until next post .
REMINDER : Dear all Muslims , please don't be slack . be spirit and fulfill Allah's command !! =)